It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2002, 06:35 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Divation HB User
Post OMG Please Help!

I have like a burning pain in the left lower side of my lower stomache (like basically to the right of that hip bone and it extends a little upward). It hurts sooo bad! Does anybody know what it is? I was thinking it might be Pelvic Inflammatory Disease but that's usually caused by sexually active people, and I'm a virgin. I was hospitalized about a month ago because I was vomiting like crazy and felt nausious but I did mention I felt a little discomfort in that region of my stomache but they just brushed it off. Now I feel a WHOLE lot of discomfort. Please, somebody help?!?

Old 08-04-2002, 08:39 PM   #2
Veteran

Kamden HB User
You should go to the emergency room tonight. I don't know what they diagnosed you with before, but tests will show the problem, and they can also give you something for the pain right away. Please don't wait and suffer. On a second trip for the same problem, they usually do even more extensive tests and find out what it is . I know, because I ended up there twice too, but mine was for gallbladder. By the location, I am not sure what it could be. All your symptoms point to an ulcer, but the location confuses me a little so I am not sure. Atleast you could get some pain relief. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2002, 10:03 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Divation HB User
Well when I was hospitalized before, they did run blood tests and they didn't tell me anything other than that I had gastroenterritis from this acne medication I was taking. It was basically tearing up my stomache and could cause ulcers in people. It might just be that then. They said if the pain comes back, I should take some PepsicAC and it should go away. Although I was hospitalized on the 30th of June and it really didn't come back since now. Anyways, thanks for your help. I'm making a doctor's appointment sometime this week just to get checked out anyways.

Old 08-05-2002, 10:56 AM   #4
Veteran

Kamden HB User
In the meantime, you may want to try to remember what you ate last night that may have brought this pain on. Diet plays a huge role in ulcers, if this is what it is. Then do what you can to cut out anything that may aggravate it. I was told to cut out milk, milk products, animal fat, fried foots, and spicey foods. I hope you get some relief.

Closed Thread