It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2002, 08:26 PM   #1

newdawn HB User
Unhappy very upset!!!

desperate for help!!!!
I just got a urine culture and they said it was fine but I keep having chronic kidney infections thay are getting worse and worse I have been on macrobid for over a week now and its not going away I have stopped taking baths, drinking carbonation, what else I don't have sex that was causing me problems I don't know what else to do I am so tired of having these infections I have been on sulfur, and cipro and I don't know what else to do I drink water and cranberry juice... all the time I just want to get better has anyone at all had a urine culture that came back fine but it wasn't? because if nothing is wrong with me then why can't I get well!!
sad,Renee'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2002, 11:53 AM   #2
(female)

spicket317 HB User
hello,
i myself have been having uti problems for a yr now im seeing a urologist and he keeps telling me i have no infedtion because there is no pus in my urine but i have blood he doesnt want to do a culture i know i have a bladder infection i am hacing the camera run into my bladder monday morning to check on the blood and i have been on all types of medicine from when i was seeing my ob-gyn but the urologist seems to think i have no infection so he says no antibiotics let me know what u find out and i will keep u posted

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2002, 05:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

bjg HB User
there is a test called an ivp..that can check kidney function, they can do cytology on your urine to check for cancer cells in addition to the cysto that allows the urologist to see the inside of the bladder

Closed Thread