It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2002, 06:04 PM   #1

Gotta question HB User
Question Yellow rice like lumps in semen

The attached discussion thread has been going on a while on another site. The topic is yellowish lumps in the semen. It seems that many of the contributors to the thread are having the problem. Some MDs have stated that it is normal to have thick semen. What is being described in the discussion thread is yellowish lumps and the MDs contacted have said they don't know what it is. Have you heard of this? If so where can we find more information on treatment?

Thank you for your time.

[url="http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=001hNJ"]http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=001hNJ[/url]

Old 07-11-2006, 12:30 AM   #2
(male)

revjrg HB User
Re: Yellow rice like lumps in semen

I have been dealing with this probem for over 25 years now. The lumps I best describe as having the size of a small grain of rice and the same texture as the crust that forms on hardened jello. The only doctor that I know treating this is in the Philapines. He says it is a type of infection that he treats with long term antibiotics and prostatic massage. I found him searching on google but have never found anyone in the area to try his protocol. Good luck. I hope it works out better for you than what I have experienced so far.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #3
(male)

WyattNevada HB User
Lightbulb Re: Yellow rice like lumps in semen

About 5 years ago, I started noticing these rice like lumps in my semen. About three months ago, I had a physical that showed that my testosterone level was lower than it should be ( I am 56 years old) and my doctor put me on testosterone injections every 2 weeks. After about 6 weeks of these injections, there are absolutely no lumps in my semen at all.

There must be some correlation here.

Closed Thread