It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2003, 02:56 PM   #1

Hungry Hippo HB User
Exclamation symptoms; Help Me!

ok here we go. a couple of days ago i started feeling a little pain in my left testicle. not a bad bad pain, but you knew it was there. it generally last no longer than a minute or so. i was wondering what that could be? and i went to the dr. to check it out and they made me take a urinary test first. well the test comes back saying that i have a little blood in my urine, not visible to the naked eye. could anyone please tell me whats going on with me?

Old 02-22-2003, 04:36 PM   #2
Inactive

Autumn Angel HB User
I wish I knew because I was dx with blood in my urine as well also not visable to the naked eye. My Doc had me go for an IVP yesterday for kidneys and bladder. Had blood tests done and no infection at all. So I too am stummped but I will post back my results when I get them. I suggest you get an IVP too to put your mind at ease. Good Luck.

------------------
Cheers...Autumn
Female...42
TMJD...12 years
Anxiety/Panic Attacks (cured I hope)
Total Abdominal Hysterectomy Ovaries left intact due to endometrial bleeding after miscarriage (2002)
Hernia Repair(1998)
Apendectomy (infected) 1988
Just Dx with multiple ovarian cysts..having C-125 test done for possible malignancy.
21 year old daughter born with Mullerian Aplasia.
18 yr old daughter bulimia survivor.
Pain Management- Oxycontin 20mg twice a day..Percocet for bt. 2 mg Dilaudid at bedtime.
" Wishing all a pain free day"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2003, 07:32 AM   #3

Hezza182 HB User
Autumn Angel -- That's quite a list there!
Just one question, why do you post it as your signature? No offense, I'm just wondering why you'd want everyone to know these things right off the bat? Again, no offense, I'm simply curious!

I know what it's like to suffer from bladder problems and have numerous urologists and doctors say there seems to be nothing causing it!
In my case, it's a muscle problem! After I pee, a lot of the time I feel like I have to go again, it burns, I get a bad urge, and it interferes with my normal daily life a lot! When this happens, I can clearly feel my bladder/urethra contracting and sometimes it lasts a long time! Usually after an hour or so, the feeling is gone, but I had it last night and again this morning, and I have to work in an hour!

I've been told I have an overactive bladder, but nothing seems to help it! My last resort is going to be Kegal Exercises to toughen up the muscles! There is no treatment for an overactive bladder, unless there is something causing it! (ie. a fallen bladder)

Anyway, just thought I'd share in case that's what either of you are feeling!
Good luck!

Old 02-23-2003, 04:39 PM   #4
Inactive

Autumn Angel HB User
Hi Hezza...I post in the forums I am knowledeable in and can relate to I add my sig to the medical forums but not usually to the relationship, sexual issues and stuff like that. There are a few others on here than do the same thing it just kinda shows that we have been there done that sort of thing and hope that others with questions will learn from our advice and or experience. Thank you for your wishes.

Autumn.

Closed Thread