It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2003, 10:23 PM   #1

rogerbain HB User
Post Abnormal discharge of FAT/ Semens

It started 15 years ago. While urinating I felt very strong burning. I forced while urinating and all of a sudden a solid thick fat came out. It was very strange feeling, It felt like something is got broken inside me.
Right after this incident I started having dribling and tiny drops of urine continue to came out for sometime.This was never happaned before.
Later there was a wet dream and same solid fat came out again.
It continue to discharge the solid fat at each wet dream and I couldnot stop it. It was solid thick fat or jelly like substance that I had to remove from tip of my pennis. My body started becoming weaker and weaker.
Now the FAT started becomming thin day by day. Untill it really diluted, it seemed like the reservior has almost become empty. So as my sexual health.

Current situation:
The original problem is still there.
The pennis has shrunk (i have read some answers that pennis can't shrink but it is happening in my case)
I simply can't think of any activity involving sex, there is pre-mature ejaculation in almost seconds.
Tthere is high/low blood pressure some times.
It still burns during urination.

I consulted a urologist and he took ultrasound of my kidneys and urinary tract.
As per him there was no infection and all seemed to be normal.
Upon his advise I started using a medicine name ANAFRANIL OR CHLOROPRAMINE to control obsession.
This medicine actually helped me controlling erection during wet dreams. I have been using this medicine for 3 years now.
There may be wet dreams but no ejaculation.

The original problem still persistes. As soon as I stop taking the medicine and if there is a wet dream, there is this FAT/Semen/Albumen.

I again went to a local doctor and he took my urine sample. He said there are some sperms in it which seemed to be abnormal.
Besides that nothing unsual found in the urine.
On this local doctor's advise I went to see a urologist again. He analysed and said there is nothing wrong. I dont believe him so I am going to go to some other urologist soon.

Please advise if you have seen this before.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by rogerbain (edited 01-31-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2003, 11:42 PM   #2

rogerbain HB User
Unhappy

hi

no one iss even caring to reply!

Old 03-28-2003, 10:30 AM   #3
Inactive

guanaclover HB User
Red face

for me it sounds exactly like a sexual transmited disease, try doing the elisa and the gonorrea exam, i had gonorrea and believe that burn and that thick fluid wasnt sperm, it was the infection, thankfully just a peniciline shot is enough to cure that, get real and think about a venereal disease

Closed Thread