It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2003, 04:22 PM   #1

SmackDaddy HB User
Question Urethral Strictures

Going to the doctor on Tuesday for this...already had two surgeries for this...and apparently, it's reoccuring scar tissue in my urethra. Last surgery had me with a catheter (sp?) and a bladder bag for thirty days....and now things seem to be back again...symptoms are difficulty with urinating, not fully emptying bladder, ejaculate getting "stuck" in tube, etc. To fully empty bladder/ejaculate, I have to reach down underneath the testicles and press up to "push it out"......arg.....

Anyone else dealing with something like this or have dealt with it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2003, 09:45 AM   #2
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User
I may have a stricture, I am not sure yet. My urology problems are extremely complicated though. Right now I am trying a different catheter (I have to use one every day) and so far it has helped.

I am really sorry you have to go through this though...I know what it is like to wear a bag for a month. I hope your surgery goes well. Please ask the doctors about alternative ways to deal with this, as from what I understand, whenever they cut anything in the urethra it has the tendency to form more scar tissue, which leads to more strictures, which leads to more surgery, etc. - it is an unGodly "Catch-22" situation - there must be a better, more efficient way??? Press them with questions about this....Sincerely, Al

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread