It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2002, 05:16 PM   #1
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Exclamation Pearly Penile Papules

Does anyone have PPP (Little white or skin colored bumps on the rim under the head of your penis. If you're uncircumsized, you would have to retract the foreskin to seen under the rim.) Anyways, I want to know why they appear in the 31% of those who have it. Also, how to get rid of them even though the doctors say they're harmless and normal. Any stories or advice?

[This message has been edited by TeenageDude17 (edited 10-23-2002).]

Old 11-10-2002, 05:45 PM   #2
(male)

mattiscool2002 HB User
well think urself lucky to just have them round ur rim. I have loads and loads of these covering all over my foreskin as well, its not nice to look at!
The doctors say theres nothin that can be done about them but to say it ruins my life would be a massive understatement!
There needs to be a way to stop these cos its so not fair especially as i seem to be about the only person with these all over my foreskin too!

Also if that aint bad enough the same kind of pimples r growin over my top lip, im havin to wear lip pencil to try and disguise it and im a male 22 and go to college!

I find it all so cruel!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2003, 10:29 PM   #3

Outlander HB User
You think thats bad! Huh! Try having that at first, but then they turn into hair folicales (however spelt) later on, and then they turn into large syct if they get infected or ingrown hair! Just remember everytime you think you have it bad someone else has it worse! But as for what you can do, well... I got tired of my doctor telling me there was nothing he could really do and after 3 operations to remove the festering sycts and having to heal for 2 months then dealing with the huge scars from surgery. I decided to try to remove them myself. Well it isnt a CURE but it is alot better than getting cut wide open and I heal with-in 1 1/2 weeks. The only way I have found to keep them away was to purchase a small pair of scissors(extremely small, swiss army size) and remove the sycts that way. I know.. I know.. it sounds gross and insane, but after dealing with this problem now for 9 years (22) its the best soulution I could find I know the doctors could probably do a better job, but lets face it they wont unless your someone with alot of money, which I am not! Also the only real way to keep the hair from coming back is to (dont scream) use a sterile end of a soldering iron AAAHH!! and this I am not kidding. It also took me quiet some time to get the balls to do this, but when all the doctors you go to dont want to lift a finger to help you, sometimes its the only option.
Now I dont just cut a huge chunk away (BLAAH!!) you just slide the syct in between the scissors and pull up a bit so you end up just getting the syct and snip! Then I use the sterile soldering Iron to keep the syct from coming back.
You dont know how many times at night I cursed at GOD and everythign else, but in the end it does no good. At least this way I dont seem to look like a freak down below anymore from surgery and believe it or not I hav'nt scared away any females from it.
One thing I do want to stress is that if you just have the sycts or lil white dots, JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE! If not they WILL GET BIGGER and trust me its just not worth it to go to a doctor for him to tell you there's nothing he can do. You may want to visit a dermatologist instead of urologist, I have found if they do surgery, they are much better at not leaving any scars.

Old 02-20-2003, 01:24 PM   #4

kkami HB User
Smile

guys, there is hope. And it need not be too traumatic either.

I have had the same problem for ages, and I too have had the infuriating reply that I should live with it. Until I found a doctor who understood. I had two sessions of burning with liquid nitrogen and I'd say the papules are half their original size now. With another couple of applications they may not go away altogether but it'll certainly look much better. The therapy is one of those usually applied to warts, hurts a bit but nothing terrible and takes about 10 days to recover each time.

What did it for me was that I decided to go to a gay doctor. Some of you straight guys may feel uneasy about it, but gay men are even more self-conscious about their appearance and their genitals in particular, and it made perfect sense to the doctor that I wanted to get rid of them.

Old 05-21-2003, 08:13 PM   #5

clicker_08859 HB User
i had them for about 15 years now. Don't bother them. they are below the skin.
My wife doesn't do oral. other one is with a rubber.
we did without rubber for the kid. nothing got transfered to her. papules look ugly and give a creepy feeling, but are totally harmless from personal experience...
sometime i thank god that its not anything worse and only papules...

wish all of you good health

Closed Thread