It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2003, 09:35 PM   #1

MonkeyMojo HB User
Angry Vain problem around left testical

Iím 17 years old and I was just wondering what my problem is, my left tactical is about 1/2 an inch lower then my right when my sack is relaxed and is also a bit smaller. When it is relaxed I noticed that there is a large vain in front of the tactical and follows onto the top. The one on the front seems like a small clump, about 3-4mm in diameter it follows to the top of the tactical. I tried to push the tactical up and noticed the top vain move to the left side, the vain just moved back further back into the sack and was just a large vain. I went to my doctor about 3 days ago for a physical and he took a look at my testies as part of the examination, but he never seemed to take a look at the front where the large vain is. I have no pain involved with any of this and was just wondering what this was. Any information you guys could give me would help me A LOT, thanks a lot for taking the time to read this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread