It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2003, 11:47 AM   #1

Amanda2005 HB User
Post Yeast Infection sorry a little off the subject

Hi i was wondering since it kinda burns a little after i pee could that be a sign of a yeast infection? Ive been taking so many meds for a UTI but now im thinking it might be a yeast infection. I have white discharge coming from my vagina, it itches down there a little bit, and it feels irritated down there after i pee. Thanks for listening, responses would be greatly apriciated.

~Amanda

P.S. I had a full urine culture done now im waiting for my results.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2003, 05:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunshine123 HB Usersunshine123 HB Usersunshine123 HB Usersunshine123 HB User
Hi Amanda: It sounds like a yeast infection to me. Did you find out any of your test results? Hope your Dr. will find out what's wrong and take care of it. Sue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2003, 10:25 AM   #3
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User
If you think you have a yeast infection, start taking a probiotic supplement and go on a candida diet. I take a capsule called Primal Defense. You will be able to knock out the yeast infection without taking any drugs, which sometimes make the problem worse anyway.

If you just try to treat the vaginal infection, it will come back. The real source of the yeast problem is in the intestines.

Also you should know that if you are or have taken antibiotics for any length of time, it leads to these infections because the good bacteria in your intestines gets killed off with the bad. Without replenishing this bacteria properly (as with a probiotic), you end up with Candida/yeast problems. No doctor will ever tell you this, I had to find this out the very hard way over the years. Antibiotics are sometimes necessary, but unfortunately no one tells you that in addition to killing the bad bacteria, they also destroy the good ones that your body needs to function properly.

[This message has been edited by RageOfAngels (edited 07-12-2003).]

Closed Thread