It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2003, 10:49 PM   #1

bza HB User
Angry prostate problem

I have had pain in my prostate for about six months now, the pain will increase with frequent masturbation or pretty much with any masturbation. There is also a red swelling at the bottom of the hole on the tip of my penis. It gets redder after I masturbate. I have talked to all typed of doctors including a uroligist who diagnosed me as having prostate congestion, and he also said it will eventually go away. However it has shown no signs recently of healing to 100 percent. Can anybody help me?

Old 07-12-2003, 09:16 AM   #2
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User
Sorry to hear about your pain and suffering, I too have been suffering with a recurrent prostate infection which I am now taking Cipro for to try to help.

The prostate is a funny gland, and problems with it are notoriously hard to treat. Doctors don't know much about treating it except prescribing antibiotics, which sometimes work and sometimes do not. However there is alot more you can do on your own too.

I have been taking some an herbal formula for the prostate (Saw palmetto, stinging nettle, corn silk, pygeum), and have changed my diet based on a naturopathic doctor's recommendation to try to help my prostate. He recommended going on a vegan diet which I am doing. But if you do not want to go that far, all other stuff I've researched on the net at least agree to especially avoid caffeine, alcohol, soda, chocolate, white sugar and white flour, orange juice, spicy food while treating a prostate infection.

Excessive masturbation will also irritate the prostate. It is best to ease off so the gland doesn't get over-irritated.

This is a start. There are other things to consider like prostate massage, etc. If there is an infection, also keep in mind that the pus will make it's way out over time and it can hurt a bit when it does. It can also lead to temporary blood in your semen or urine, so don't panic.

What I have been doing so far has helped alot...the last time my prostate was checked by a doc, he said it at least felt "normal." A few months earlier the doc said it felt hard, probably because of the pus that was still in there at the time.

Sincerely,
Al

[This message has been edited by RageOfAngels (edited 07-12-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2003, 07:18 AM   #3
Inactive

tmotsoane HB User
i'm not sure if this will help. i think you need to get your pratrate massaged! the only way i know right now is the anal sex. please take it really slowly if you are going to do it!

Old 12-01-2003, 01:13 PM   #4

DMtooter HB User
Re: prostate problem

ok ok... that my exact problem. i dont know if ur gonna read this (i was a little late on the reply), bza but i would be really interested to know your age and any other symptoms you have. im 16, honestly i think i am the youngest person to ever have prostate problems. everyone else is at least 20 or somethin. UGh

Closed Thread