It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2003, 06:44 PM   #1

nicramek HB User
Post Please Advise. I'm worried now

I'm a 22 year old male. My penis is uncircumcised and I am a virgin. My foreskin is very long even when my penis is erect it still covers the full length of it. I dont have problems with orgasms however when i try to pull down my foreskin and touch the tip of my penis the following happens.
1. the skin is kinda tight though i have no pain from just pulling it.
2. when i touch the tip of my uncovered penis it hurts. I dont even need to do it hard just generally it hurts. The kind of pain you get after you get a sunburn.

now since this doesnt happen when my foreskin is fully covering my penis is this normal? If it is a problem would anyone know what it is? Please advise. If it is something i could expect I'd rather pass the visit to the doc about this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 11:17 PM   #2
Inactive

projapoti HB User
It's totally normal.....it's sensitive because you probably haven't pulled your foreskin back totally. The skin on the head of your penis will always be somewhat sensitive, but it will become less so when it becomes exposed more often as you retract the foreskin from time to time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread