It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2003, 11:11 PM   #1

spudboy2 HB User
Question right side lower back and right groin pain

Looks like a few posts are kind of close to mine. But here goes. About 3 weeks ago I pulled my back or something not even sure when I did it, just started hurting more and more after I started a new job that required heavy lifting. The back pain in in my lower right side and after aving that about a week I started having a dull pain behind my right testical, it doesn't hurt on the testical at all. When I lay down is the most comfortable if there is such a thing. sitting up is the worse after a while. When sitting it feels like my paints are way too tight in the crotch area, even if i'm wearing nothing. Went to a doc, had limited funds so they only did a urine test, he said my white blood cells were up, or it showed some, anyway, signs of a slight infection, I've been taking Levaquin (antibiotic) for a week with no results other than the 60.00 out of my pocket for them. I believe my back pain and groin pain are connected somehow. I've read several posts for people with close to the same problem, but have yet to see an answer. Anyone here have a clue or recover from this before.
Thank you

------------------

Old 08-25-2003, 11:34 AM   #2
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User
Spudboy,

What you have sounds more like it could be an inguinal hernia. You need to have a doctor check to see if this is what you have. Please do not do any more heavy lifting until you get this checked.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2003, 11:46 AM   #3

spudboy2 HB User
Oh I quit the job, and put a stop to the heavy lifting. I thought of a couple more things that may be of improtance. For about a year now after I urinate and shake a few times after I'd zip up and all I'd always have 5 or so drops more, i finilly figured out if I pushed up between my testicals after urinating that would come out, and go about my business without the mess. May not be related at all but just in case. The other thing, if I jump off of something, 2 feet or so enough for a good impact on the ground, I get a sharp pain in the groin area for about 5 or so seconds.
Only other thing I can think of reguarding the guys down there is my dog would rack me about every other day (large dog) when she jumped up on me to put her feet on my sholders, never anything I couldn't shake off after a minute, but she did it quite often for a while. Quite an aim she had there.
thanks.

------------------

Old 09-14-2003, 09:18 AM   #4

weebs HB User
I'm suffering from exactly the same symptoms as described. Approx. past 2 months now. Examination shows no hernia or abnormal lab, save slightly low white blood count. Anyone had this or know possible cause?

Thanks.

Closed Thread