It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2003, 11:17 AM   #1

birdknox HB User
Post Testicular Lump

I have been performing a self-examine on my testicals for several years now. I am now 27 years old and I am getting reasonably concerned about a growing lump in my scrotum. I have done some research and I am not certain if it is only something related to an epididymis or spermatocele. My lump does not seem to come from inside my testical but rather from that tube that comes from the top. This lump has grown significantly over the years and is located at the end of my left testical. It is almost as large as a third testical. Frequently, I do get the sensation that my testicals are all twisted inside and that is a very painful situation. I also somtimes suffer from pain that is between my scrotum and my abdomen. Another side effect that I have been aware of for years is my inability to completely empty myself after an ejaculation. It always seems that I have to almost manually drain the remainder out myself. Otherwise, I develop a sensation very much like having to urinate. This lump has been growing over the years and is rather large now. It seems like everything I am reading leads me to believe that it nothing to be concerned about. However, it seems odd that other men I know don't have to put up with these oddities. Thank you for your time.

Old 03-02-2003, 02:49 AM   #2

Mandible HB User
"This lump has been growing over the years and is rather large now. It seems like everything I am reading leads me to believe that it nothing to be concerned about. However, it seems odd that other men I know don't have to put up with these oddities. Thank you for your time."

Dude, I don't wanna offend you, but are you crazy ??
You have a growing testicular lump for years and don't go to a doctor ? If I discovered a lump today, I'd go to a doctor tomorrow. I mean this is something you don't wait and see what happens. It can be anything, however since you've been having this for years I don't think it's cancer cause if it was cancer you were most likely dead now. Nevertheless you have to go to a doc !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2003, 06:47 AM   #3

birdknox HB User
Thank You. You are correct. I have an appointment on Wednesday. It just seems from what I have read on the internet that it is an inflamation of the sperm duct. Others have been told that they have to live with it. However, you are correct and I should no have waited this long. If anyone else has any knowledge of what this might be please make a reply. Thank you!

Old 03-03-2003, 09:06 AM   #4

Mandible HB User
Good luck and keep us updated !

Old 03-11-2003, 02:47 PM   #5

rob71 HB User
i had testicular cancer over 6 years ago, my symptom was a small pealike growth on the testicle, good idea to go to the doctor, however it sounds like what you read about. I recently to had the same problem and freaked out due to my history. When i went to see the doctor, he gave me that exact prognosis of an inflamed sperm duct. Yes you do have to live with it, but its better than the alternative. GOOD LUCK and hope everything is ok. keep us posted on your progress

[This message has been edited by rob71 (edited 03-11-2003).]

Old 03-15-2003, 09:11 PM   #6

brooklyn22 HB User
Hi man.
I have testicle lump the same. Trying to find a buddy to overcome this disease together. Hope you will email me back: [removed].com

[Please read and follow the board posting guidelines
as you agreed to do when you registered for Healthboards.
Do not post your email address on the message boards.
If you want to buddy, please do so by posting on the board.]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 03-16-2003).]

Old 10-09-2003, 04:24 PM   #7

andykris_us HB User
i had a vasectomy several years ago, then about a year ago i noticed a lump on the right side below the testicle. i was wondering if any one knew if it could be related to the vasectomy or what.

Old 08-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
(male)

DarkWisdom HB User
Question Re: Testicular Lump

I noticed a lump about 4 months ago on my right testical but i left it and thought it might go away... but it hasnt and it has started giving off a horribal pain in and around the testical evan up to my stomach. I got very worryed and told my parents they got worryed because i left it so long. Im now going to the doc's tomorrow but guys out there i would recommend getting it looked at straight away before it starts to hurt, evan tho its is embarresing to alot of people like myself. you said on the forum that when the ejaculate it dosnt shoot it dribbles and you must empty it in a strange manual way, i have the same problem and would like to no more about that, and also a feeling of needing a **** afterwards. thanx for reading get back to me plz .

Closed Thread