It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2003, 01:34 PM   #1

javabuddha HB User
Post Thick discharge after urination

I've been having this problem off and on for months now. I've noticed at times I have cloudy urine. Other times I'll urinate and think I'm done, but then I'll have the urge to go again immediatly, before I even zip up, and all that will come out is a thick, clear fluid, similar to semen, only clear. It doesn't seem to have any odor and is very sticky. I'm a 30 year old male and have been with the same woman monogomasly (spelling) for about 10 months now. This started right before I met her. I was sexually active about 4 months before I met her, but I always used a condom. I do not use a condom with my present girlfriend. Can anyone tell me what it could be? Not neccessarliy a diagnosis, but what the thick fluid itself could be. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2003, 07:33 PM   #2

javabuddha HB User
Anyone have any clue?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2003, 11:58 AM   #3

countrymom HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by javabuddha
Anyone have any clue?
I'm not sure what it could be, but I'd see a doctor. The urge to pee sounds like a urinary tract infection, but I'm not sure about the discharge. I'd go and get tested for any UTI's or STD's. Is your girlfriend experiencing any symptoms?

Closed Thread