It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2003, 03:00 PM   #1
Veteran

RageOfAngels HB User
Have an ammonia smell in your urine?

Someone asked about this once a few months ago but I cannot find the post anymore. But now I have the answer as to what this is caused by! If you detect an odor of ammonia in your urine, this is a strong indicator that your body has gotten into an overly acidic state and you need to take some strong steps toward balancing your body's PH level.
This means among other things that protein intake must be reduced immediately because an overabundance of acid-forming foods like meat, diary, fish, etc. will begin causing calcium to be leached from the bones and eliminated via urination. This is a condition that leads to all sorts of bone-related problems, like spurs, loss of bone density, osteoporosis, etc. Body PH levels are very critical in either causing or preventing alot of disease that most Americans take for granted as inevitable and as a result of aging. These diseases are not inevitable; they are preventable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread