It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 10:42 AM   #1

RebelRocker HB User
Yellow ***/Sperm

Okay, so I'd had this unknown infection for a while.
I've had a urine, gonorhea and chlamydia test.

I went for two and half weeks without masturbating.
I did it today and my *** was yellow like urine.

Any ideas?

The Following User Says Thank You to RebelRocker For This Useful Post:
Ijaz Ahmad (06-27-2011)
Old 12-02-2003, 01:08 PM   #2

DMtooter HB User
Re: Yellow ***/Sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRocker
Okay, so I'd had this unknown infection for a while.
I've had a urine, gonorhea and chlamydia test.

I went for two and half weeks without masturbating.
I did it today and my *** was yellow like urine.

Any ideas?
i have the exact same problem, i hadent masterbated for like 2 weeks cause everytime i did, it hurt, then i did (like 2 weeks ago) and it was yellow and i have prostate pains still from that one time masterbating. my doc said its a bacterial prostate infection but im starting to think that it is prostate congestion because i have seen many posts from prostate congestion sufferers who have pains when masterbating and redness around the tip of the penis, do you have pains or redness or is the only problem that the semen is yellow?

Also, how long have you had it for and what is your age. im 16 and ive had it for a month and a half now

Mark

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2003, 05:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMtooter
... my doc said its a bacterial prostate infection but im starting to think that it is prostate congestion...

Mark

Did your doctor tell you anything else, like how he/she intends to cure your problem?

-------------------
OK, I went back and read your other post and noticed you are on antibiotics.

Congestion? Redness on the tip? Would this be called a "head cold"

Seriously, what is prostate congestion. I have not heard it called prostrate congestion before. It could very well be, I just don't know what it is called. Is it congested because you refrained from masterbation for a period of time? I mean the old blue ball syndrome.

From the posts I've read so far that address this similar problem, I haven't read where any doctor has been able to nail the exact cause/problem and how to deal/cure it effectively in a short period of time. Or it could be, the posters fail to mention how long it took for the doctor to treat the problem. It is very easy to call it a bacterial infection and that may be what it is but I haven't read how anyone else eventually gotten rid of it. I am saying this because I had something very similar and it takes a while to get rid off. I am talking about the redness on the tip. The cloudy, yellow discharge and other symptoms were taken care of by antibiotics in about 2 to 3 weeks for me.

The redness on the tip took about three to four months to get rid off but I wasn't taking antibiotics for it then. Towards the end of this period I developed a bladder/prostate infection and called to set up an appointment to see a urologist. They set me up an appointment 8 weeks down the road. Well, that wasn't going to cut it for me, so I took a quick 15-20 minute drive across the border into Mexico and bought 100 caps of 500 mg of the antibiotic "Ampicilin" (5 bucks) and 2 to 3 weeks later I was back to normal. Everything was gone including the redness on the tip. "ALL disclaimers apply" since I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV, but I do like to play doctor.

I have to be honest and say that I still have very mild symptoms of my prostate problem or it seems like it, but nothing anywhere close to what it was originally. Maybe it is just psychological because I am able to function as normal as I did before all this occured.

Hope you guys feel better soon.

By the way, I am fast approaching 50 years of age so I just admit to it now, to make it easier to bear it when reality hits.

Hoop

Last edited by Hoop; 12-02-2003 at 05:43 PM.

Old 12-02-2003, 07:30 PM   #4

RebelRocker HB User

I did not experience any pain or redness.

Currently, everything I'm experiencing his asthetically inconvenient. My urine is of an abnormal color, as well as my semen.

Old 12-02-2003, 08:33 PM   #5

DMtooter HB User

well, think of it this way then... it could be worse.

And Hoop, before it started hurting i masterbated alot (once a day at least) so i dont think it could be caused from that. I think it can just happen as a malfunction or something. As long as whatever it is is gone by summer break

Mark

Old 12-03-2003, 04:40 AM   #6

Netgearz22 HB User

Yellow sperm is an idicator of dead WBC's(white blood cells). This usually means the prostate is either infected or at the very least inflammed. I'd say mine is like that about half the time.

Old 12-03-2003, 09:03 AM   #7

DMtooter HB User

well im goin to the docs today at 5, all i care about is getting rid of the pain when i masterbate. ill take anything or do anything. I just cant take it anymore.

Old 12-25-2003, 04:59 PM   #8

RedManPlus HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMtooter
i have the exact same problem
Mark

Last edited by RedManPlus; 08-20-2006 at 06:24 AM.

Old 01-04-2004, 08:28 PM   #9
Inactive

musicmaker650 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManPlus
I'm 45 and have had chronic prostatitis for 25 years.
Have had many bad months...
But have also had it under control for years at a time.
Right now bad for 1 month...
Before almost perfect for 3 months.

Doctors know little about this...
And most care even less.
Just give you some pills...
And show you The Door.

Here's my advice:

(1) No matter how it hurts... 95% chance you DO NOT have infection.
(2) You are NOT contagious.
(3) Your problem in the area of "congestive prostatitis".
(3) You went from lots (too much?) ejaculation to zero or very
irregular... while your prostate and seminal vesicles keep
churning out the juice.
(4) 60% of your *** comes from seminal vesicles, 35% from prostate,
and less than 5% sperm from your testicles.
(5) The yellow and lumpy *** is stuff backed up in your seminal
vesicles. It's stagnant and not liquifying.
(6) Regular and moderate ejaculation is GOOD FOR THE PROSTATE.
Anything irregular or excessive is bad. You need to go on a regular
schedule and *** 2-3 times per week. As natural as possible...
like marriage... with warmup/foreplay... natural. Think in terms of
"good sexual hygiene". Natural...

(7) Because you now have congestion and inflammation... ejac can
hurt. But several weeks/months of "good sexual hygiene"... and
you'll be back to 90% normal... and that's all you'll ever need.
Just stick to it.

Please read this article.
You'll learn more than seeing 10 busy doctors.

[url]http://www.users.voicenet.com/~hhenry/Health/chrprsts.html[/url]

Good luck...
It sure sound like you boys need to drink a lot more water and take some ester c too. Watch where your putting your penis, and what you're putting it into. I'm 53 and I have never had anything but a rash. When I was your age, we didn't have to wear a condom for anything but pregnancy prevention. I hate those things! And try to wait to urinate until after you ***. It tends to wash things out a little. I'm a rock guitar player so I know what I talk about

Old 10-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #10
(male)

ttxguy HB User

Age 26:
One day while I was masturbating I noticed I had yellow ***, wondering about this I keep hearing you drink to much caffeine or prostate problems. Prostate problem usually also tend to have pain while urinating which I did not have. But I also had a headache that lasted for almost 4 days. Not really a bad one, but one if you had allergies and the time of year that was not uncommon. But I noticed the headaches did get worse some and my *** was even more yellow. I finally went to the doctor to find out my blood platelets had gone down to about 4000 a unit. This is extremely bad since under 50,000 you need to see a doctor or ER ASAP. After a week in the hospital and many blood platelets transfusions I was sent home.

So if you have yellow *** go see a doctor ASAP and have some blood test ran!

For those wondering it was not an STD it was a virus that was causing my body to eat its own platelets and immune system. After many anti-biotic they got that taken care of.

Closed Thread