It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2003, 10:28 AM   #1

merj84 HB User
im getting worried :-(

Hey all, I could use help.... here is some info about me:
Im 20 years old. Im taking Celexa and Clonazapam(for anxiety), propecia(eh), and singular(astmah). I was recently( 3 weeks ago) on a high dosage of predisone for an astmah attack and about 2 months ago I had mono. but here is my dilema:

Over the past 2 weeks I have masterbated "a lot", about 20 times or so. One morning after masterbating, I went to urinate. My penis was still slighty erect, but I was still able to pee. No big deal. I began to pee and about 5 seconds into it, it felt like I was peeing acid. It really burned, on a pain scale- it was probably like an 8. Also, my last "squirts" were murky yet clear in appearance, sort of like a very diluded milk. It didn't smell funny or anything, but it also seemed a bit thicker than usual. The pain continued for about 30 minutes. And I noticed that my navy blue boxers were stained with small white blotches of that mucus type stuff. I waited 2 days to masterbated, and urinated regurarly. Every regular urination since then has been pain free, but I do seem to urinating a bit more. Im not sure if its because I've been drinking more water or if there is another reason. Also since that episode, it feels like there is always a slight urge to urinate all the time. Nothing bad, actually hardly noticible, but it seems as though there is a like small pressure being applied to my bladder or something. Nothing completely discompforting, but you know, I notice it. Im not sure if im over-reacting because I think something is wrong or what. Anyways, after 2 days of "rest" I masterbated again. Everything seemed fine. There was no pain on ejaculation and my semen's appearance seemed perfectly fine and there was probably about a teaspoon or so that came out. Normal enough. However, when I went to urinate again- there was again that burning sensation. Not nearly as bad as the first time(pain scale 4 or so) but it was definitely there. It lasted only about 20 minutes or so this time. This time there was also no murky urine or mucus like stuff. I don't know, Im worried because im reading about all this called Prostatitis and UTI and what not.... some that have no good culprit because here is the catch: I'VE NEVER had sex. In fact, I haven't had any sexual contact what so ever in about 4 months(besides masterbation). So that pretty much takes out the possibilities of an STD right? are there any other ways to get infections? or am I developing some kind of unknown-chornic prob? So im nervous, should I be? and if so, what do you guys think is wrong with me? Im only 20 years old and consider myself a pretty normal guy. Please help me out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2003, 07:04 PM   #2

merj84 HB User
Re: im getting worried :-(

update-
nobody has reponded to this but here goes. i havent peed after masterbation since I posted this six days ago, and it still never stings when I pee regularly. I am not really noticing any specific pains in my pelvic or pubic region but I am noticing that I pee a lot more. The more I think about this, the more I think that I am manifesting to myself that I need to pee- that there is acutally nothing wrong with me. Considering it never burns when I pee, only those 2 times after masterbation... which I still understand. Any thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merj84
Hey all, I could use help.... here is some info about me:
Im 20 years old. Im taking Celexa and Clonazapam(for anxiety), propecia(eh), and singular(astmah). I was recently( 3 weeks ago) on a high dosage of predisone for an astmah attack and about 2 months ago I had mono. but here is my dilema:

Over the past 2 weeks I have masterbated "a lot", about 20 times or so. One morning after masterbating, I went to urinate. My penis was still slighty erect, but I was still able to pee. No big deal. I began to pee and about 5 seconds into it, it felt like I was peeing acid. It really burned, on a pain scale- it was probably like an 8. Also, my last "squirts" were murky yet clear in appearance, sort of like a very diluded milk. It didn't smell funny or anything, but it also seemed a bit thicker than usual. The pain continued for about 30 minutes. And I noticed that my navy blue boxers were stained with small white blotches of that mucus type stuff. I waited 2 days to masterbated, and urinated regurarly. Every regular urination since then has been pain free, but I do seem to urinating a bit more. Im not sure if its because I've been drinking more water or if there is another reason. Also since that episode, it feels like there is always a slight urge to urinate all the time. Nothing bad, actually hardly noticible, but it seems as though there is a like small pressure being applied to my bladder or something. Nothing completely discompforting, but you know, I notice it. Im not sure if im over-reacting because I think something is wrong or what. Anyways, after 2 days of "rest" I masterbated again. Everything seemed fine. There was no pain on ejaculation and my semen's appearance seemed perfectly fine and there was probably about a teaspoon or so that came out. Normal enough. However, when I went to urinate again- there was again that burning sensation. Not nearly as bad as the first time(pain scale 4 or so) but it was definitely there. It lasted only about 20 minutes or so this time. This time there was also no murky urine or mucus like stuff. I don't know, Im worried because im reading about all this called Prostatitis and UTI and what not.... some that have no good culprit because here is the catch: I'VE NEVER had sex. In fact, I haven't had any sexual contact what so ever in about 4 months(besides masterbation). So that pretty much takes out the possibilities of an STD right? are there any other ways to get infections? or am I developing some kind of unknown-chornic prob? So im nervous, should I be? and if so, what do you guys think is wrong with me? Im only 20 years old and consider myself a pretty normal guy. Please help me out.

Old 12-13-2003, 05:32 PM   #3

merj84 HB User

CAN'T ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INPUT?
i feel like I got pee all the time, not bad, but you know that feeling when kind of have to go. I can hold it, but its just sort of annoying. It stung once when I urinated about a week, since then, ive peed MANY times and its been pain free.

Old 12-15-2003, 07:20 AM   #4
frustrated33

Quote:
Originally Posted by merj84
CAN'T ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INPUT?
i feel like I got pee all the time, not bad, but you know that feeling when kind of have to go. I can hold it, but its just sort of annoying. It stung once when I urinated about a week, since then, ive peed MANY times and its been pain free.
I think you should see your dr. Even though you are not sexually active it's still possible to get a UTI or prostatitis.

Old 12-15-2003, 01:17 PM   #5

RebelRocker HB User

Yeah man, go see a doc.

I know it probably seems like a mundane or embarassing thing to ask, but doctors are pretty cool ppl and they deal with penile stuff all the time. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:16 PM   #6
(female)

Neptune's wife HB User

Drink cranberry juice. If you have an infection, it will help. Make sure you're wearing boxers, NOT BRIEFS! UTIs are not a big deal. But it's better to catch it early so it doesn't turn into a kidney infection. THEY SUCK!!!!! Good Luck.

Closed Thread