It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2004, 07:35 AM   #1

rachel18 HB User
I have to pee ALL THE TIME!!

Hello everyone i am 18 years old and i don't know whats is wrong with me. At first it didn't seem like such a big deal as i thought that maybe i just have a weak bladder, but i am not so sure now. I have to pee all the time, it is like when i go to the toilet i feel as though i am done, but then around 5mins later i feel a lot of discomfort and then feel the need to go to the toilet again, it is like my bladder does not fully empty itself out. And has now gradually only become worst at nightime.

I'm not sure if it is because i drink more fluids but it is taking over my sleep and my life. At night time i had to literally go to the toilet 10 times because whenever i would go back to bed i would feel the need to pee 5mins later this goes on in a period of around an hour I CANT SLEEP!!! And if i want to go out i have to think if there is a toilet close by just incase i have to go. If i go to the cinemas i go around 3 times in a 2hour movie!! it is so embaressing, i dunno whats wrong with me. i dont think i have a urinary tract infection, i have no burning sensations when i pee no pain at all, just the urge to pee. I'm only 18 my baldder cant be this weak already can it?
Please someone help me im going mental

Rachel

Old 12-27-2004, 11:46 AM   #2
(female)

amblessed2 HB User
Re: I have to pee ALL THE TIME!!

You should really talk with your dr. I had to pee all the time, too and I had a U.T.I. w/ no symptoms, just peeing every 5 mins. Or maybe you might have an uncontrolable bladder.You should definitely make an appt. with your dr. If you drink some cranberry juice it can help clear your bladder out as well. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2004, 02:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Rms11 HB User

Sounds like a UTI or kidney infection. I would go to the doc and get a urine test to make sure everything is ok. You could try some cranberry juice or cranberry tablets that may help relief some of the pressure. Take care!

Old 01-10-2005, 10:02 AM   #4

jxlvr HB User

I also have the same symptoms as you Rachel. I cannot get any sleep due to this. I just made an appointment with my doc but havent gone yet so I dont have anything to tell you. I work as a CNA and I literally feel like I have a full bladder 10-20 minutes after I relieve myself. Im constantly looking for a toilet. Let me know how you are doing.
Tracy

Old 01-16-2005, 08:25 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

twisten HB User

You could have something called urge incontinence. There are meds that can control this but your family doc might have to send you to a urologist first.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:36 PM   #6
(male)

coffin_along HB User

I have a similar problem however I sweat a lot as well. It seems like my body cannot hold much water for some reason (always peeing and sweating constantly)

Does anyone know what this could be?

Closed Thread