It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2005, 05:49 PM   #1
(male)

Bumpinside HB User
Question INSIDE head of penis Pea size Bump

Greetings,

I have searched all the healthboards topics and internet resources extensively for similar symptoms to mine with no luck.

I have a small, almost pea size Bump INSIDE head of my penis.

It feels like it is inside my urethra. It is about 1/2 an inch in from the tip. I experience varying degrees of irritation at the very tip at the opening. I can urinate and ejaculate without pain. Sometimes the bump disappears but for the most part it is present. I have had this condition for 2 months now. I went to a Urologist 3-4 weeks ago and was told that it has to do with the Pre-ejaculate produced by the cowpers gland getting plugged up in the ducts that carry the Pre-ejaculate to the inside of the urethra.The Doctor said it is common and not to worry it will come and go and clear its self in up to 3 months.

The diagnosis initaly made me feel better. However, the bump does not seem to come and go.It is present 24/7 for two weeks. Also, I was unable to find any reference to this condition anywhere.
I searched everywhere on the Internet. I cant find anything similar.

Does anyone have a any Idea what this condition is called? Does anyone have the same symptoms past or present? I am worried that the DRs diagnosis is wrong. He did not do a cystoscopy(did not look inside) . Any help appreciated.

Last edited by Bumpinside; 03-28-2005 at 09:22 AM.

Closed Thread