It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

JustDave4now HB User
Low T treatment with Gel

I was just diagnosed with low testosterone, He put me on some
gel I need to rub on my shoulders or stomach.

I was wondering how quick before I might notice some results, I told my wife the next day I had notice some. She said I was being silly and that it was psycological, and it would take weeks to notice anything.

Maybe it is, but it seems like I responded rather fast to me. Not sure if you can see a slight improvement 12 hours after you apply the gel, it does seem like I am hoping for it too much maybe, I am seeing it.

But I know what I feel....I don't think I am wrong

Old 10-30-2005, 03:21 PM   #2
(female)

debbiep HB User
Re: Low T treatment with Gel

Hi JustDave4now ,can I ask you what your symptoms are that the testosterone is improving?? Im curious as to why you post about testosterone on a urology board because I have low testosterone and I suffer from urine frequency and have always wondered if the two where connected???
As for the cream working ,I feel that it can work fast on some people I notice that some treatments can work straight away and others may take time to build up before you notice any difference. I think with hormone creams its more or less a straight away effect as some women using estrogen ,etc, feel effects like headaches ,etc, after first treatment !!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2005, 04:19 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

JustDave4now HB User
Re: Low T treatment with Gel

I guessed I posted it here because it was my urologist who figured it out, and he who prescribed the Gel. Actually the side effects were sexual in nature, Lack of sex drive an stuff like that. But because its the only doctor I could reason who could figure this out, I figured there might be someone here who might be experienced in the gel.

So I guess that's why, because it was my Urologist that prescribed it, but I see your points, its not truly a urology issue.

But see, that always confused me. Does urology only deal with Urine and the prostrate, or does it include the testes and their function and health. And if so, doesn't that overlap into sexual function.

Hmmmm not sure.

Closed Thread