It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
(male)

MidnightRun HB User
Epididymitis? Masturbation?

I did a search and read tons on this. Actually I have done extensive research on this topic because it seems to be a reocurring problem.

I was first diagnosed with epididymitis a few years ago. I was given doxycycline which did not work and then cipro which also did not work. Eventually the pain went away after taking naproxen every four hours.

Since then, it has been a problem that has repeated itself and usually when I see the doctor I go back on the naproxen and it is fine.

This is embarrassing but I realized one day that I got it everytime my girlfriend went out of town. During this time, I masturbated quite frequently....sometimes a few times a day.

I did not have any pain or inflammation for a while but over last week I have masturbated quite a bit...yes my girlfriend is out of town! I am having severe sharp pains in both my testicles and also right above my genitals. There seems to be a line of pain going from my left testicle straight up. The whole area also seems very warm. Pretty much the same symptoms as before so I am assuming it is epididymitis once again. I have only been with one woman my entire life so I am confident that there are no STD's to worry about.

My question is....should I just self-treat myself with the naproxen/Aleve or should I go be seen again? Also, does anybody know if excessive masturbation leads to epididymitis?

The Following User Says Thank You to MidnightRun For This Useful Post:
PRAIN33X (08-03-2012)
Closed Thread