It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2006, 09:28 AM   #1
(male)

joseywales HB User
Urine Dribbling

Been having this problem for a while now.

When I urinate, I dont empty completly (however it feels pretty much like I do). I can stand there for a short time (after finishing)and no urine will come out. However, as soon as the tip of my penis touches something (the inside of my boxers, for example), another short stream of urine comes out, and then dribbles slightly. Whats amazing is I have replicated this with a tissue- just slightly touching the tip when I'm done urinating, and another stream comes out. Even after that it STILL dribbles somewhat. I am sick and tired of leaving a bathroom and feeling like I've just ****** myself.

Prostate problem?

P

Old 01-13-2006, 01:10 PM   #2
(female)

Toni_no12002 HB User
Re: Urine Dribbling

Hi i would suggest going to your doctors and telling him about it.Quite alot of women suffer from this but men do also.Im not sure if its called the same thing for men but its incontinence (i think thats how its spelled!)Talk to your doctor he should be able to help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2006, 07:27 AM   #3
(male)

bubblehead12 HB User

it could also be just post void dribbling..
I tried to combat something similiar ( in my case its dripping rather than
another short abrupt stream )with different doctors and treatments but with no result ,but there are different things that could cause this problem some are more treatable some are less therefore u should definitly go and see an urologist where there is a chance u should try to act upon it I know its hard because of the shame and all but its the right thing to do .
u may also would like to ask your urologist on kegel exercises and milking
your prostate im mentiong it since its not a routine treatment ,or first line treatment but it could help .
good luck and please let us know of any improvement

Old 01-20-2006, 04:54 AM   #4
(male)

Mikej345 HB User

I got the same problem, im almost 100 % sure its nothing serious, although i can find limited information on this problem, because of that ive just come to the conclusion is something im going to have to live with, i just stay in the bathroom longer, i have managed to go weeks now without feeling like i ****** myself, if you wait long enough it'll usually all come out.

Closed Thread