It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2006, 04:38 AM   #1
(male)

grady3 HB User
Penis Pain and knot or lump

I have recently discovered a pea sized knot inside my penis about midway in it's length. Under normal cirucmstances, it is not painful and you have to squeeze it pretty hard to detect it. However, when I have an erection or have sex it really really hurts. I have no pain during urination, or any problems urinating. No discharge, ejaculation is normal. I had someone mention on another site that it could possibly vericose veins tying themselves up in knots, but I just dont know. This came up on pretty short notice, just like it was not there one day and was there the next. I have sex pretty regularly, usually once a week. I dont think it is any kind of STD as I have not been with a different woman in over 16 years, and feel very serious that my wife has not been with anyone else either. Just a note on medications that I am currently on, I take 75mcg Duragesic for chronic back pain, Darvocet N 100 for breakthrough pain, and Trazodone 100mg for sleep aid. All of this medication is in relation to 2 spinal surgeries that have not helped.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2006, 01:33 PM   #2
(female)

Tenacious HB User
Re: Penis Pain and knot or lump

Could be Peyronnies Disease (spelling might be off)--that is my guess, my husband got this -same symptoms as yourself, unfortunetly , he did not go to the Urologist when he had the pain (which is recommended) as they MIGHT be able to do something, eventually the pain with quit but leave you with a bend (the lump is scar tissue), everyone recommends lots of Vitimin E. This usually happens to men after age 40, could be from rough sex, or just happen. It can affect your erections in time. Look it up and see if you may fit the symptoms. My husband is just now making an appointment to the Urologist for this --2 yrs later. Everything is still working, but the bend is a little annoying and always wondering if it may get worse. He is only 42.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread