It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
(male)

RK1981 HB User
Could H-Pylori cause prostate infections?

Hi-I am a 24 year old male who has been dealing with an enlarged prostate for over a year now. My family lived in the same home for 18 years and we ended up moving after years and years of legal issues surrounding the home and the septic tank being built under the house and directly next to our well. Some people have said that bacteria from that well could have caused problems in our bodies, since my brother has had prostate problems since he was 18 (HE WENT THROUGH COMPLETE HELL-HAVING SEVERAL UROLOGICAL EXAMS AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!) and my father has had them since he was 34. My fathers family has no history of prostate issues-and his father and brothers are all completely healthy and have lived full lives without any urinary issues, so we are not sure if this is heriditary, a fluke, or something bacterial that just WON'T go away-even after taking cipro, bactrum, levaquin and other drugs without relief. Recently my younger brother, he is 23 now, found out he has h-pylori in his stomach and we were wondering if this could have something to do with the prostate or effect it in any way? Could that bacteria that goes through the system with h=pylori pass to the prostate and cause issues? I am NOT willing to have any invasive procedures done-especially being 24. I have a COMPLETE fear of cathetars! So, I want to know what else could be done to help relieve the prostate issues, mainly dribbling after urinating. I tend to just DRIP, DRIP, DRIP after my stream of urine is done. I could stand there for five minutes dripping! I dont know what else to do and I do NOT want to have any surgeries or cathetar-involved treatments done. Please help us!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread