It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2006, 03:39 PM   #1
(female)

vianna HB User
reoccuring problem with peeing ALL THE TIME...

it has been going on for like a year...i had like two uti's and took meds and got better...but sometimes ill have hours of the day where ill go so much...i mean i have been trying to drink a lot of water lately and after i down like 24 ounces in an hour i have to go like every 20 minutes...this goes on for like 3 times and then if i stop downing the water so quick...it slows down and i can go like two hours without peeing which is good for me
but it worries me...i mean is it normal
can some ppl drink a whole lot and NOT have to go
i dont want to think i have ANOTHER infection cause then it could be sign of a deeper issue...i got tested for std's and im fine...SO im not sure what is going on
i dont know what is normal and what is not
like this morning i had to go a lot but now in the afternoon it has slowed down a bit...
i want to go to the urologist but i owe them some money from last time...
im scared to find out if i have another infection
but if i did id think it wouldnt go away...
i dont know
could this just be me and how i am when i drink alot

Old 05-22-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
(female)

missourigrl HB User
Re: reoccuring problem with peeing ALL THE TIME...

Hi there. I don't have an answer to your question but I have the same thing happen to me. Like last night, I drank 2 glasses of water before I went to bed. About an hour later I had to go to the bathroom and ended up making the trip about every 20-30 minutes and ended up going 3 or 4 times. Sometimes it just goes right through me. I've also noticed that it's worse in the morning and seems to taper off in the afternoons. It's frustrating!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2006, 06:40 PM   #3
(female)

missourigrl HB User
Re: reoccuring problem with peeing ALL THE TIME...

Hi there. I don't have an answer to your question but I have the same thing happen to me. Like last night, I drank 2 glasses of water before I went to bed. About an hour later I had to go to the bathroom and ended up making the trip about every 20-30 minutes and ended up going 3 or 4 times. Sometimes it just goes right through me. I've also noticed that it's worse in the morning and seems to taper off in the afternoons. It's frustrating!

Closed Thread