It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2006, 12:00 PM   #1
(male)

me in id HB User
Penis tip closing

Hello to everyone I am new to this board.

I have had this problem for almost a year now and I think I am getting worse. The tip of my penis is starting to close. Its like there is a peice of skin growing on the top part of my pee hole. It also has changed color to a whitish color of skin around my whole pee hole. I have to pretty much hold back pressure when I urinate to make peeing more comfortable as the peice of skin is blocking a stronger stream coming out. I am circumsized and DO NOT have any blisters on my penis nor red sores on my penis. I have had ingrown hairs on my pubic area and sometimes get swollen lymph nods (or glands I am not sure) next to my genitals and on the most top part of my leg next to my penis. I am not thinking they may be connected as I have had them pretty much since I hit puberty. But I am not sure. I have only had sex with 2 people in my life. And it has been at least 5 to 6 years since I had sex with someone else but my wife (pre-marraige). Last night I think I may have worsend my condition as I was poking and peeling at the peice of skin growing and managed to kind of open it up a little more. But since then my WHOLE peehole has been sticking together and I have to pull it apart to pee or it just wont open at all. I do have a uroligy appt set up for this 21st but I would still like to know if anybody has any kind of info or insight as to what this condition may be. I do appreciate everyones time for reading this and I have been completely honest so that I may get educated guesses/responses back from you.
Thank you,
me in id

The Following User Says Thank You to me in id For This Useful Post:
oznavad (11-29-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2006, 01:51 PM   #2
(male)

nano HB User
Re: Penis tip closing

Hello,

Im suffering from pretty much exactly the same things? So you went to the doctor on the 21st. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:28 PM   #3
(male)

me in id HB User
Re: Penis tip closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano
Hello,

Im suffering from pretty much exactly the same things? So you went to the doctor on the 21st. Any words of wisdom?

Thanks.

Nano,
I went to my appointment, and pretty much what the Dr. told me was that I was probably born like this, and it took just the right infection to trigger this. He said I was in no immenate danger, but he does want to do a surgery to me to open up the tip. But there in lies the scary part to me. Not the surgery it self cause he will put me under but that i am going to have to dialate my urethra 2 times a day for a week after the surgery and at least 1 time a day for a while then after then gradully take it down to at least once a week for what he said might possibly be the rest of my life. What kind of crap is that? I dont know how old you are Nano but im only 25. That dont sound like a great thing to have to do the rest of my life. Plus you should see the instrument you have to stick in your peehole to dialate it. Its like a pen size and shape piece of plastic that goes in like 2 1/2 inches. I asked him if it hurt and he told me it was tolerable. LMAO. Sure doc. But I am going to get a second opinion here soon, im not just gonna let the first looney dr. I see cut into my penis you know. But if youd like more info on whats goin on Nano we may exchange emails and see if we can help each other out with some info, cause this is crazy!

Closed Thread