It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2007, 03:46 AM   #1
(female)

Greko HB User
Question what does bright yellow urine indicate?

Hi all again

May seem a daft question but I've noticed my urine is very bright yellow most of the time these days. That wouldn't bother me except I experimented by leaving my loo paper to dry one day and noted that it actually stains the loo paper, its so pigmented.
I have no other symptoms, I feel fine in general and am fairly fit for my age,(56), teaching Aerobics, Step and Pilates here in Greece to the other boaties!

I eat the typical Med diet with the odd junk meal thrown in so there's nothing suddenly added to my diet that may cause the colouration. I don't eat or drink to excess although a couple of small beers makes the colour go back to more normal looking, funnily enough.

So...... anyone help me on this, I must go check at the Doc's but was just interested if you know what may be causing it
Many thanks folks
Greko

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User
Re: what does bright yellow urine indicate?

It can mean that you're dehydrated and need to drink more water.

If you take a B vitamin or eat foods high in B vitamins, that can also turn your urine bright yellow (though it is not harmful to you; most excess B vitamins are excreted in the urine).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread