It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

lookinforanswer HB User
Is Green Tea good for UTI's

Hi,

I am so sick of this darn UTI, I have tried everything now, my doctor has prescribed Cipro, the other ones are so strong that they make me sick. The AZO only can take for 2 days and then stop but then the symptoms come back.

I am so sick of it hurting down there.

I was told that Green Tea is good for UTI's I have read about it, but does it really work.

I will do anything to get rid of this pain. I will drink 5 cups of this day if I have to.

Thanks.
Lookin

Old 09-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #2
(female)

meljo HB User
Re: Is Green Tea good for UTI's

Iam not sure if green tea is the answer.. I think it has caffeen in it and sometimes caffeen can make your symptoms act up... Water water and more water.. good luck meljo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

lookinforanswer HB User
Smile Re: Is Green Tea good for UTI's

Hi,

Well I have been drinking green tea for about a month now, well lets put it this way. It must be the wonder tea.

My urinary tract infection is gone. The tea cleared up what medicine couldn't do. My kidneys don't hurt any more.

For 7 years I was having heart palpations off and on. I have not had one heart palpation since I have been drinking this tea. I have lost 3 pounds.

My mother in law has high blood pressure and uses the machine everyday. She takes meds. She has been drinking the tea and her blood pressure on meds is 130/85. Since she has been drinking this tea, she feels more relaxed and her blood pressure has been a constant 126/82 since she has been drinking this. I couldn't imagine why her blood pressure has been going down so I did research on this. I found out on the web that green tea is good for high blood pressure. And found out that it is good for many other things also.

I will drink green tea forever until it runs out.

No wonder the oriental people look so young and healthy. That is another thing too it states about the tea.

GO GREEN TEA........

Closed Thread