It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
(male)

brave8530 HB User
testicle ache after masturbation

Well about a couple weaks ago, my left testicle would have this very annoying ache. Then I went to the Doctors and did an ultra sound and said everything was fine. She just gave me pain medicine. So after a couple days I mastubated. No pain. Then a couple days after that I did it again and for some odd reason my left testicle would like, turn sideways or upsidedown... I dont know its really weird. As I would move it back inplace there would be no pain. But after several minutes I would get the same ache again? I mean I dont think its torson because I would be in massive pain and have to go the emergency. So after that it would ache for about a day and then go away. I would still have some discomfort as well. It seems like it only hurts or turns after I masturbate and ejactulate. Can anyone help.. its really scaring me and I cant stand it =(. If anyone knows insight I would really apprcaite it. I cant afford to go to the doctors again because I dont have medical insurance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
(male)

glerio HB User
Re: testicle ache after masturbation

I am currently experiencing about the same thing.
I don't know/think my testicle turned, but it hurts.
If i try to turn in it hurts. ANd it's periodic. It feels better when I pull on it, like stretching the nerves around it. But I don't know if it's related to masturbation because I havnt masturbated for 2 days.

Havn't been to doc yet.

Pls help US.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: testicle ache after masturbation

Does this only happen during masturbation sessions? With out going to a urologist, a doctor that specialize in male problems, we can only guess at what should be done/what you can do. Have you tried other methods, position of masturbating? Maybe the results will be different. Sometimes in our excitement, we can get a little to ruff.
If things don't inprove, you don't have any choice but to go see another doctor. Depending where you are/live, their are many free clinics that offer medical help for the needy. Mean time, you may have to try whereing a bit of support while masturbating Maybe that will help. Good luck!

Last edited by cleansweap; 04-29-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Closed Thread