It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
(female)

ameica HB User
i have a uti took all my antibiotics but its not going whats wrong

i have had 5 uti in the past year most of them have at least a couple months between them then 3 weeks ago i got one it felt like a normal uti no different to the ones i had my doc give me strong antibiotics then it went competely 4 days later it came back really bad i couldnt believe it i went back to my doc she checked my pee and yeah there was yet another infection she gave me another course of tablets i have just finished buti still get a irration down below its driving me insane someone please help and tell me i wont have this irratation forever thanks

Old 08-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #2
(female)

joyfulone3 HB User
Re: i have a uti took all my antibiotics but its not going whats wrong

I am going through the same thing and have been for a few months. I truly sympathize with you. I am scheduling an appointment with a urologist. I have decided my family doctor is not able to successfully treat this...she seems to be stumped and I am suffering. You might consider finding a urologist too. Don't wait as long as I have...this all started November '07 when I trace it back through the various ailments I have had. I think it started after I had a serious of colds and flu then a sinus infection for which I was given antibiotics. Then I was plagued with a series of UTI's and I haven't been able to kick them. Good luck. I honestly know how you feel.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Linda1652 HB UserLinda1652 HB UserLinda1652 HB UserLinda1652 HB UserLinda1652 HB UserLinda1652 HB User
Re: i have a uti took all my antibiotics but its not going whats wrong

This happened to me. I ended up getting a UTI from a catheter. It didn't go away, and I ended up back in the hospital with sepsis. It went into my kidney.

They found out I was an "incomplete voider". Even though I though I was done urinating, my bladder was still half full!! They think I reinfected myself.

Make sure you void completely. An ultrasound after urinating is what detected my problem.

Closed Thread