It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
(male)

willbec1 HB User
Weak Ejaculation/Urine

Hey guys well i have had this problem for about 4 years now. When i ejaculate it feels very dificult, like the muscle that is used to ejaculate is weak or something. Where as back a few years ago i could forcefully "shoot" now i only measely drip. My erections have been a little weaker than they used to be but not very bad. Also my urinating is weak to. Its hard to squeeze all of the last drops out etc... THe last thing i can mention is that when i used to ejaculate the n ext day my pee would go off in a weird direciton but now i dont get that anymore. Does anyone know what my problem is>>> By the way i am a 22 yr old male I also forgot to mention that my semen is jelly like sometimes, looks thick and seperates itself after coming out

Last edited by willbec1; 04-19-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Weak Ejaculation/Urine

You should pay your doc a visit! You may have an infection as for the urine problem. The sperm and erections? Well, that's a little different. I say that because hard erections in a healthy male, all depends on the level of excitement. The same with the sperm and semen/fluid amount ejaculated. For example, if you are hurrying, as most of us do.lol.. You may not get much ejaculation. The same if you have masturbated alot of times within the same week or day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #3
(male)

willbec1 HB User

thx for the reply! Anybody else? And by the way i saw a urologist about some of these problems but he didnt do anything towards checking my prostate only swabbed my penis to check or stds which came back neg.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

uro1234 HB User

i kind of been having the same issues over the last few years... been to many dr's .. none had any answers... some took guesses.. some tried to throw a few medications at me, which i took one round of for about a month and said screw this.. theres no sense in pumping drugs and chemicals through your body if they dont even know what they are trying to attack.. anyway.. time was my best friend.. stress plays a big part for me too.. if im really stressed it is harder for me to fully empty my bladder, definitely, the more i would think aqbout it, the more stressed i would get, and the harder it would be to urinate and empty or ejaculate properly .. i gave up on even trying to ejaculate for a week or 2 at a time to give the muslces a "rest" that was my thinking at least.. over the course of a few years its slowey getting better and better, some days i have set backs and catch myself before i freak out and lose all the ground ive gained..
the one thing i found in my experience, you must try to relax as much as possible while urinating to really empty your bladder..i also found that holding it is bad.. even if you are peeing every 20 mins.. its better to pee (without straining and pushing) then to hold it because you think you shouldnt be peeing that much
if you have troublue ejaculating one night, and you feel like you arnt getting all the sperm out that should be coming out.. dont get upset and try to do it again, that only makes it worse in my experience, just wait a week, try not to think about it.. relax. and try again in a week, be as relaxed as possible, and dont think bad thoughts.. i know all this sounds dumb, but it has worked for me! i find this problem with me, urination and ejaculation, seems to be more mental than anything else for me. i hope some of my rambling helps you in some way.. ive been through this, and am still fighting it tryin to hold my head high, i know its tough, but just try not to let it get you down, and always think about how it "could always be worse" thats the attitude i tried to keep through the years.. try to find where you can urinate as relaxed as possible with no interuptions so you can fully empty.. even if that means locking yourself ina private bathroom for 10 mins and singing to yourself..if you finish and feel liek you havnt totally emptied, DONT stand there and strain and force yourself to try and get one last drop out.. its not worth it.. button up, walk away, and come backj later when the urge is strong, for a long time i would stand there and strain and push and push harder and harder trying to empty my blader, all that did was strain my muslces and make it 100 times worse!
for me the urination and ejaculation were definitly linked to eachother.. i would not be able to empty the bladder. and id think ejaculating would help, boy was i wrong. id try to ejaculate but it would only make things worse and it felt like the prostate was just strained beyond belief...
another thing that has definitly helped are Kegel excersizes, can be used for both males and females,, * Comment about doing an internet search, removed by hb-mod, moderator * they have helped me a lot strengthening those muscles and help me pee with more force and really squeeze those last few sprays out at the end and have helped me to ejaculate much better like i was before these problems started
hope some of this helps and i wish you the best bud

Last edited by hb-mod; 06-02-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Do not suggest internet searches, per Posting Policy, thanks!

Closed Thread