It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
(male)

helpme2009 HB User
I've lost some sensitivity with my penis. Please Help!

Hello all! I'm having a breakdown right now because I've lost sensitivity with my penis. Here is the situation. About 5 days ago I was in the shower and had a full erection, which was completely normal to me. While I was in the shower I remembered people talking about pulling the foreskin back so the penis' head can come out. As the you know by now I have not been circumcise. I guess I wasn't pulling it properly. I used some force to pull the foreskin back and I got the head to go half way out, but then I felt a pain(flesh exposing feeling) and a small amount of burning sensation, but I still cam. I get scared and wait for my penis to soften again then I pulled the head back in by pulling the foreskin to the position it was before. I noticed that the foreskin expanded a bit. The next day, the pain and the burning sensation are gone, and when I urinate it looked normal, but there were times it was spraying in all directions. Similar to a water hose that is blocked partially. 2 more days later I decided to try and see if I can get my penis hard again, BUT it felt like I've lost the sensativity. I've tried to watch some adult videos to arouse myself and in the past this has always worked for me and I could easily get a full erection. Now I can't even get it hard!

I've called and set up an appointment with a urologist, but I won't be able to see the doctor until 2 more weeks.

Can anyone explain what happened to me?

I don't know if I'm too anxious to get it hard again because the body needs time to repair the damage or I've damaged some nerves permanently.

Thank you to all the repliers!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2009, 05:22 AM   #2
(male)

NOTAPROBLEM HB User
Re: I've lost some sensativity with my penis. Please Help!

maybe you are thinking too much when you tried to pull your foreskin back and you got some pain and this might be stopping you from trying to get erect again. also as we don't know your age you might have had a fused foreskin and you have pulled the skin off the glans and might have done some damage {sorry i am not a doctor}. it would be best when you see the doctor to ask if you have or had a tight foreskin and ask what advice they may have. if you have not been pulling your foreskin back at all then you might need to stretch it as it needs to be flexible enough to expose the glans enough to clean it. i hope that your doc can help you with this.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
(female)

JenniW77 HB User
Re: I've lost some sensitivity with my penis. Please Help!

Since you are not circumcized, it would be hard for you to tell, but you said when you peed, it went in different directions. When my son was got circumcized, the doctor told me that some boys (men in your case) the urine hole is actually on the side of the penis, not at the tip and doctors dont know until after the skin is moved away. Which is what it sounds like you did. You moved the skin, exposing the whole, if you have this condition. He explained that if my son had the condition, it would need to be fixed surgically by a urologist. So its good that your seeing one.

Thankfully, my son was fine. Being a grown man, I am sure this will be a lot more traumatic for you than it was for my son.

Good Luck to you!

Closed Thread