It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
(male)

Amao HB User
Question pain in left testicle, around epidimis area, maybe a nerve

I am contacting you because, its is just being complicated to stand my problem.

Here is a better description of my problem and symptoms:

After sex or during it, when my left testicle rises up, there is intense pain, this one is actually more up than the right one which hangs lower.

The pain area in the affected testicle is somewhere around the epidermis, I believe is probably a pinched nerve, because when this one rises up , each first time the pain starts , the testicle becomes more sensitive , painful to touch.

If sexual activity keeps on going, the pain rises and expands to the inside of the lower abdominal area, (this is why I believe is a nerve), I donít think is a hernia, I think is maybe that the nerve gets twisted or just pinch when the testicle is under stress or rises up.

As a result of this I have developed some sort of fear to engage in sexual activity , and my psychological health is being affected, since my thoughts are mostly focus on this matter once I get some uncomfort or the painful feeling starts,Ö I do not want to depend in pain drugs, I strive for living a natural and healthy life.

In my teens (around 17 years old) the pain would last like 15 min, then it extended to 30 min, then an hour , and with time it was a whole day, now it can last a few days, and during that time I try to avoid any contact , avoid sleeping sideways or facing my bed, thatís is why my sexual life is completely affected, just for this pain.

So it only hurts when this area is touched, and in the extreme of cases walking is a burden, this had happened twice before.
The pain starts regularly for two causes:
--Sexual engagement
--or when I need to go to the bathroom to urinate and I hold it for log periods of time.

In my teens the pain would start after masturbating several times, and because the other cause I just mentioned, I thing it was caused for all that stress on that testicle since it hangs closer to my body, and it enters with no difficulty my body when is stimulated, which is painful and scary most times.

I am writing you because I have faith there must be a solution to free my self from this burden, and I can finally go on and live a complete healthy life. mentally and physically.

Thanks so much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread