It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
(male)

revolutionex HB User
Chronic Constipation and Overactive Bladder

I'm not sure what to do anymore, but its gotten to the point where I have such low energy and I'm always constantly feeling exhausted and don't feel like doing anything but laying around all day sometimes.

I've been paranoid over making daily bowel movements, as long as its something, over the past 2 years. I used to not ever worry about what I ate, but its like since I turned 21, I all of a sudden need to watch fiber intake or drink Dunkin Donuts coffee, or I can't go. I'm not laxative dependent.

Anyway, I also have constant bouts of overactive bladder which come and go. Like I'll have these strong urges to **** for a few days constantly, everywhere I go, and then some days I'm fine for hours. If it was a UTI, it wouldn't have gone on like this for months and months like it has.

I now eat lots of Fiber One, so I don't have as many problems having a bowel movement, besides feeling a bit uncomfortable in my intestines.

And I have such low energy, like I barely ever feel like doing anything fun because I feel I have to plan my life around where I can pee next or where there's bathrooms if I'm going on a long trip. I don't know what causes the overactive bladder, because I know it can't be the fiber although on some days I think it is, but its not like I have Fiber One stuff all the time.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with me??? I don't have a doctor or health insurance, I'm just hoping there's something I can do, maybe quitting smoking would help??

I have no idea what to do =/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

brandonjack HB User
Re: Chronic Constipation and Overactive Bladder

Dude, i hate to say this, but you have a lot of symptoms of diabetes. Low energy, feeling of constipation (gastroparesis), constant urination. If you also have a voracious appetite thats another sign. YOu better get yourself checked out at the clinic or something before it gets worse. It happened to me...didn't believe i was diabetic and it wreaked havoc on my body for years until i couldn't stand it any longer.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:42 AM   #3
(female)

steffiegirl HB User

hi there!! if you are going to the bathroom alot you could have diabetes. do some research and look up the signs and symptoms. also you could have an enlarged prostate if you are going alot. constipation is not a sign of diabetes.

but you better a clinic that will take payments or something. you cant mess around cause it can be serious or it cant be. depends but get to a doctor soon. good luck with everything

Last edited by Administrator; 09-02-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Post your own opinion

Old 08-16-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

brandonjack HB User

Unfortunately gastroparesis is a sign of diabetes. It's not a classic symptom (like extreme thirst and rapid weight loss), but it is a symptom for some diabetics. I HAVE IT! It's delayed stomach emptying because high blood sugar has damaged the nerves that help your stomach muscles undulate to move food.

deleted inappropriate comments

Last edited by Administrator; 09-02-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: only answer the thread originator

Old 08-17-2009, 04:11 AM   #5
(female)

steffiegirl HB User

I am Forever grateful to you for posting an answer that was more Understandable to the subject. Im just a College student and had very little Knowledge in this area. I bet You saved this mans life tonight. You did an Outstanding job. Im
Unsure how best to relay my thanks...................

Last edited by Administrator; 09-02-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Closed Thread