It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
(male)

Joe19 HB User
Pain and bleeding from Penis!

Hello,

A little over a month ago now, about the 8 or 9th of November, I started to feel some pain when urinating and also when *******. It wasn't that bad, it was a bit sharp, there would usually be one sharp like jolt when I started discharge, but then it would settle down and only fell a bit painful while I continued. AS soon as I finished the pain was gone. There was some itchiness though, on the very tip of my penis, and I noticed it was red and a bit swollen in that spot.

I decided to give it a few days, during which time I would be sex and masturbation free, and see if it got better. Things did get better, the tip of my penis was still a little reddish, but that was all, it didn't itch any more and I wasn't feeling pain when urinating or *******. Things were all okay for a week or two, and then one night a few weeks after I had initially felt the pain, I was having sex, and the pain returned a bit, not while ******* though, that felt fine, it hurt when he pulled the foreskin down while giving me a handjob. I think it may have just been a subset of the reddish rash/swollen area I was talking about, and that area wasn't totally recovered yet. This was a one time incident though, the next time I masturbated (the next day I think,) it didn't hurt at all, nor did it hurt to urinate at all.

Everything was going fine, until a few nights ago, this last Sunday. I was having sex, and in the heat of the moment, while 69ing, I guess she went down on me a bit too hard. I didn't really feel any pain though when she did, so we continued. The light had been off, but when we turned it back on, the first thing I saw was that there was a bunch of blood, then I realized it had been coming out of my penis. It had stopped by this point, and I think it had only lasted for a few minutes, but I guess she had punctured it with her teeth.

As far as we could tell, the wound was pretty far down the head of the penis, I had to pull my foreskin all the way back to see it. I washed it up and went on with things. It was strange, it had felt a bit rough while she was doing it, but there wasn't really any pain, even when I was bleeding from my penis. The next night the wound got re-opened. This time I wasn't even having sex, I was just making out and the girl I was with reached into my pants to take my penis out. Somehow just the act of cupping her hands around it and lifting it up out of my pants, caused it to start bleeding again, she hadn't even really done anything with/to it. Once again it didn't really hurt, and this time it only bled for less then a minute, maybe even just a few seconds.

I'll be honest. I have had unprotected anal sex with a few different male partners (them into me I mean.) Two of them were people I trusted to not have any STD's (I know, I know, you've probably heard that a million times, and the last one only stuck it in for a few seconds, and when he finished I felt his penis and my ******* and there didn't even seem to be any pre-*** that had gotten in there. I've never, ever used any dirty needles, and don't do drugs at all, not have I had any blood transfusions, so any source of an STD would be from sex.

I think I have included everything. Is this likely to be the sign of an STD? Should I go to a doctor ASAP? Do you have an idea what it might be?

Regards

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread