It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
(male)

Leprechaun1 HB User
Penis head sticks to underwear, reddish spot in the opening

Hi!
Around 2 months ago, I noticed a pink-red color in the opening of my penis, but only in the lower part of the opening (the upper part of the opening is ok). It was weird but it didn't bother me.
But around a week later, the opening of the head of my penis started to stick to my underwear. It happened randomly during the day, and I have to pull it away from the underwear, and it hurts, kind of like stinging.
It's not because of discharge (***\pre-***), it feels like the underwear get somehow stuck in the opening.
The lower part of the opening stings in certain places when I touch it. Sometimes it looks a bit 'larger' (swollen?) and the red color is visible, and sometimes it looks normal, and to notice the red color I need to spread the opening.

It doesn't hurt when I pee\ejaculate - except for one day when it was because I probably made some damage when I pulled the head from the underwear. But it passed the day after.

The penis looks ok, nothing different from before. I should mention that my skin there is pretty dry. Also, I am circumsized (from birth).

I post now because when this happened today, I made a (tiny) wound and it starts to scare me.

I know I should probably see an urologist, but I read about similar problems that urologists weren't able to diagnose and it worth a shot to try here.

I'm 18, haven't had sex so it rules out STD's.

Hope you'll be able to help.

tl;dr: penis sticks to underwear, it stings and hurts. a bit red in the lower part of the opening, and it stings there. circumsized and virgin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2010, 01:37 AM   #2
(male)

HeBoardUser HB User
Re: Penis head sticks to underwear, reddish spot in the opening

Hi I just read your post. I have similar discomfort. Can you tell what is your current situation? The symptomps just disappeared by it self?

Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
(male)

nandorjr HB User

Have you been cured from that disscomfort?
Similar problem started to bug me a month ago...
Please reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprechaun1 View Post
Hi!
Around 2 months ago, I noticed a pink-red color in the opening of my penis, but only in the lower part of the opening (the upper part of the opening is ok). It was weird but it didn't bother me.
But around a week later, the opening of the head of my penis started to stick to my underwear. It happened randomly during the day, and I have to pull it away from the underwear, and it hurts, kind of like stinging.
It's not because of discharge (***\pre-***), it feels like the underwear get somehow stuck in the opening.
The lower part of the opening stings in certain places when I touch it. Sometimes it looks a bit 'larger' (swollen?) and the red color is visible, and sometimes it looks normal, and to notice the red color I need to spread the opening.

It doesn't hurt when I pee\ejaculate - except for one day when it was because I probably made some damage when I pulled the head from the underwear. But it passed the day after.

The penis looks ok, nothing different from before. I should mention that my skin there is pretty dry. Also, I am circumsized (from birth).

I post now because when this happened today, I made a (tiny) wound and it starts to scare me.

I know I should probably see an urologist, but I read about similar problems that urologists weren't able to diagnose and it worth a shot to try here.

I'm 18, haven't had sex so it rules out STD's.

Hope you'll be able to help.

tl;dr: penis sticks to underwear, it stings and hurts. a bit red in the lower part of the opening, and it stings there. circumsized and virgin.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:32 AM   #4
(male)

HeBoardUser HB User

I came to the conclusion that the symptoms was because of heavy inflammation in uterus. The reason of inflammation -> I don't know. (maybe kidney stones?)
It got better in few months time. It is still sensitive time to time but not as bad as I visited this board last time. I hope things will be fine for you.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
(male)

mainpain HB User

I had the same thing in mye early 30's.
It turned out to be a slight case of Prostatitis without any of the symptoms for it.

The head of my penis was sticking to my underwear, very annoying, I let it go for a while and finally went to a Doctor who diagnosed it, he put his finger in my butt, squeezed out some prostate fluid, verified it under the microscope, a very painless procedure, lasted all of 1 min.. A couple of weeks on Cipro and that was the end of it.

I can't say this enough to ALL GUYS... BACK OFF the Caffeine... Switch to decaf, your Prostate and Urinary Track will love you for it. It was hard for me since I drank a lot of it but that stuff caused me way too many issues down there to count. Since I've stopped I feel much better... Drink Cranberry Juice and lots of water....
BUT, get to a Doctor, no need to suffer or panic or cause yourself any grief. A lot of these things are simple and normal when taken care of, but can become chronic issues if let go to long...

Last edited by mainpain; 06-05-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Closed Thread