It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2010, 06:30 AM   #1
(female)

Stefanie L HB User
Frequent urinating sensation but nothing comes out..why?

Im 21 years old. This is my first time experiencing something like this and it worries me..
The whole day I've been feeling like i want to urinate but when i get to the loo, either nothing comes out or a small drop of urine manages to come out..and when i actually manage to urinate a drop, it feels kinda burning or something like a painful orgasm..i think..

im kinda worried..so pls advise..

Old 02-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
(male)

Aguy44 HB User
Re: Frequent urinating sensation but nothing comes out..why?

There is a high probability that you are passing a kidney stone, and it is lodged in the ureter. It allows some urine to pass, but not all. And since your bladder doesn't empty
completely, you feel that you want to urinate but nothing comes out until pressure
increases on the stone, and some urine squeezes through. Any suggestion? Be patient, and drink more liquids to -hopefully- flush it out! I had exactly the same feeling, and I made an appointment with my doctor, but the day before I noticed a brown object in the flow of my urine [I am a male]. I fished it out of the toilet, and right away I didn't feel the need to go back to the bathroom - as soon a I came out.
I cancelled the appt. with the doc, and crashed the stone with a plier to see its texture.
I was like a rock of salt, but brown in color - probably because I am a heavy coffe drinker. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2010, 05:50 AM   #3
(female)

Stefanie L HB User
Re: Frequent urinating sensation but nothing comes out..why?

i went to the pharmacy for consultation and what she said was I have Urinary Tract Infection..therefore, she gave me Urisoda which is a systematic and urinary alkalinizer..hopefully it works..

btw i can pee more now...so i don think its kidney stone ( i hope)..although im quite a heavy coffee drinker...

Last edited by Stefanie L; 02-03-2010 at 05:51 AM.

Closed Thread