It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
(male)

gdog1023 HB User
Minor penis bruise or injury?

Ok, so I was masturbating and I guess I was doing it too vigorously that I may hurt it a bit. (I may have pulled it too much south towards the floor, but I'm not positive) I finished masturbating without a problem and I didn't feel any pain then. However, the next morning, I noticed that my penis was a little sore and that I had a little less sensation and had some difficulty getting an erection. Just to make sure nothing was really wrong, I checked to see that I was able to masturbate again, which I was able to.

I don't think I "broke" the penis because it can still get hard and I'm not in excruciating pain and the penis is not "bent".

But I definitely notice less sensation and I haven't gotten a natural erection (just sitting down or thinking about girls) in the past 2 days. It's difficult, but I'm still able, to get an erection by stroking it. What could it be if it's not a penile fracture? Is this just a minor injury that will heal itself over time? I'm freaked out about going to a doctor. I'm more freaked out that it might require surgery...

I won't be masturbating/having sex just in case. Also, I don't have any STDs, I checked recently and haven't had sex since. I'm 24 years old.

The following user gives a hug of support to gdog1023:
CmNickle (11-03-2010)
Closed Thread