It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
(male)

davidsweep HB User
Hematuria Help

Hey all,

I've noticed a lot of hematuria questions on the forums, and yet I have one of my own.

I am a moderate/very active 33 y/o male.
About 4 or 5 months ago I have severe lower back pain. I thought then it was due to working out and doing weighted ab crunches. So I took plenty of aleve and rested. The following weekend I noticed blood in my urine. It was a dark brown. I immediately went into my doctor and explained the situation to her. She took a urinalysis and told me to come back in two weeks.
Two weeks later I went in and they performed another urinalysis. no blood and everything good.

This morning when I urinated I noticed a bright red pee. I call a urologist and went it. He took my both said my kidneys are strong, checked my prostate and nothing abnormal and no signs of testicular cancer. He is wanting my to come in for a CT scan and, I forgot what it is called, but where they stick the tube up your urethra. He seems to think it is kidney stones. I felt pain the first time [though I believe I over exercise] but this time I didn't feel any pain.

I am starting to worry. Last saturday I worked out my lower abdomen doing weighted crunches again. I also drank heavy the night before, so Sunday I was drinking water all day.

I am worried this is cancer. Are there any other symtoms for bladder cancer??

Much thanks,

David

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread