It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
(female)

Newmommy86 HB User
Exclamation Urinary issues? What could be going on

I posted this in the womans health area and here because I'm not sure if its kidney related or gynocological related.

So here is what is going on:

Had baby a few weeks ago, now have trouble urinating among other issues, what could be going on?

I go back to the doctor thursday by the way.

Okay well 6 days after having my daughter I ended up back in the hospital and was diagnosed with Pylonephritis. (Bladder/Kidney infection). Well they kept me over night did strong antibiotics and have been fine since

Now I do have a history of Urinary Tract Infections dating back to when I started having sex at age 21, so 3 years ago. Which lessened after we stopped using condoms but I would still get 2-3 UTIs a year.

Well 3 weeks ago I got the paragard copper IUD put in, and its coming out Thursday. I absolutely hate the IUD and can't wait to have it removed. A week ago I went into the doctor thinking I had a UTI, just to be safe the doc gave me antibiotics something I hadn't taken before ciprofilaxin, and it would clear things up. But my test for the UTI came back clean.

Well I felt fine other than back pain and mild burning when I urinate, it would also take a few seconds to get urinating. Saturday came and I felt much better. Sunday came and I felt much worse I started having pelvic pain, trouble urinating, it would take some work and a few seconds to get started but once I started urinating I would go a lot. But it still burned a little.

I've been dealing with this since Sunday and today I have clear smelly vaginal discharge that is soaking my undies. On top of the pelvic pain and the trouble urinating.

I go back to the doctor thursday.

What is possibly going on? (I'm 10 weeks postpartum by the way and my husband and I have only had sex w/condom one time since having the baby and that was a day or two after getting IUD)

Starting to get freaked out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread