It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
(male)

Mridkwhattodo HB User
Question I Need Help? Prostate infection 22 years old

Okay, I'll try to be short. Back in Feb of 2009 I moved in my friends basement. Very old house, moldy basement walls and it flooded down there so the thin layer of carpet was moldy. My bed was sitting on the floor on the carpet. Around august one day I went to urinate and it burned very badly in the morning, and for about 30 mins after that my urethra still burned. I then urinated again about 2 hours later and it was fine. I began having a dull ache in my prostate area. I also had a burning stomache pain in my lower abdomen that would come and go with this. The stomach pain went away after a a couple weeks. Then I had sex and prior to ejaculation i had a very sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen that caused me to cease ejaculation. Hurt like heck I was scared to ever ejaculate again. From there on I was having burning ejaculations and testicle pains. Shooting pains in my lower groin area in the inguinal area by the lymph nodes. I went to two doctors tested negative for std's or uti's. Last doc did finger test and said I have swollen prostate but im only 22. He prescribed cipro for 30 days this was around january of 2010. No help with antibiotics. Recently about february 2010 I ordered an herb online called "Jatoba" (look it up) because it is an anti fungal and i was tired of doctors not helping. This seemed to make my symptoms about 65% better. I still take this herb daily but it has not cured this problem. When i push under my scrotum in the area of my prostate it feels like im going to pee and is a little painful. I have a few theories on this. Could the mold bacteria have got into my body somehow? I think this is some kind of fungal infection/mold infection. There was black mold on the walls down in my room. I now live in a new home but still continue to have these problems. One big thing I notice is Marijuana makes this problem twice as bad. My ejaculations burn and sometimes are all water like i am peeing rather than milky, almost like my prostate forgot to mix something in the semen haha. Other times I can ejaculate fine. It depends. Very wierd. Urination does not burn. There is almost like a numb feeling in my lower scrotum area/prostate area especially after using marijuana. I was thinking about using some food grade hydrogen peroxide (35 %) and diluting it down to 3% and drinking a few drops in a glass of water daily, this would likely kill any fungal/mold infections. If anybody thinks they can help me with any advice I would greatly appreciate it this is starting to drive me crazy and ruin my sex life.

Last edited by Mridkwhattodo; 04-29-2010 at 12:31 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
(male)

Mridkwhattodo HB User
Re: I Need Help? Prostate infection 22 years old

Update: I bought a detox drink at GNC for $50. Wierd thing is this was being used to try and "cover up" for an upcoming drug test to hide my moderate marijuana use, I take AA classes because of a recent OWI. Well, whatever is in this drink must have cleaned my system, I have no symptoms anymore and I had them for about 8 months. wierd?? Anybody have any clues as to what I may have had and how this drink cleared it up?

Old 05-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
(male)

jasles HB User

Hello. I came across your post through google. Believe it or not I am experiencing the exact same symptoms now for over a month. Went to the doctor and was also prescribed cypro. It worked a few days into the first week and then the sypmtoms came back. It has been better. I stopped drinking coffee, beer and smoking herb. Drank lots of water. It got better. Smoked some herb the other day for the first time in a few weeks and instantly felt sypmptoms the following day. I dont think the cypro is exactly what I need and DO NOT want to go back to the doctor. Anyways I was wanting to know the exact name of the detox you found at GNC. Thanks! J.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
(male)

Mridkwhattodo HB User

Thanks for responding. I just noticed today my prostate area under the scrotum had a slight burn/pain all day today so I have not cleared whatever the infection is. Alcohol or beer does not really make it worse so I dont think it is "candida" related. I know the detox drink did help though because I WAS symtpom free for a couple days. Just go there it was a $50 Grape flavored detox, no matter if it helps or not it is actually still good for your urinary tract and kidneys and liver. I just know this has to be some kind of BLEEPING fungal infection IE mold or something like that, because thats what I was always around when this started. I lived in a moldy environment. If you are desperate just listen to me quick. Get on amazon.com order a bottle of FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide 35%, BUT LISTEN CAREFULLY. Search on google of how to dilute this peroxide with water to about 3%. Ingest this daily with small amounts at first and gradually increase the dose not to exceed 10 drops in water daily. Just do some research if you are intelligent. This peroxide IS dangerous IF not diluted correctly, if it is diluted you will not be harmed. I have not tried this method yet but I will be doing this soon because im sick of this annoying sensation in my prostate. Peroxide will kill any mold or fungus growing in your body if that is the cause. It is either bacteria, or fungus if you have been cleared of std's, and bacteria is most likely killed with cypro. Research prostate fungal infections because they ARE real.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
(male)

jasles HB User

Thanks. I have definetly noticed a few things help for sure. Not drinking alchohol and coffee and not smoking(THC) helps keep it at bay so to speak. Avoid spicy foods. Check out a better diet for your prostate. Drink LOTS of water. Cranberry juice also. Movement and exercise also. Not too much sitting around. Keep your blood flowing. Not too much sex. Stress and anxiety doesnt help. I have read that sometimes these things can last for quite a while and it can be hard to diagnose the problem. I am by no means a doctor but I definetly feel better than I did a month ago. When it started it was pretty intense and I could literally feel my prostate was swollen or infected. It burned every time after I urinated. There was a slight delay when I started to urinate and an uncomfortable pressure. So it has gone from everyday to mild symptoms a couple times a week. I still have about a month or so left of the cypro. I did contact the doctor hoping to change anti biotics but he chose to keep me on the cypro. Again I really dont want to have to go back to the doc. because I am sure what comes next will involve some other type of unpleasant procedure. I guess it hasnt gotten worse(Yet!) so maybe its just gonna take a while. If you have any luck with any other remedies let me know. I will do the same. I havent had this as long as you so I feel for ya. It sucks. Definetly took my health for granted before this! If I can get over it that will change. J.

Old 07-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
(male)

Macneer HB User

I'm having similar symptoms it seems like. Do you guys experience a warm feeling throughout your hips at all?

Closed Thread