It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
(male)

revolutionex HB User
Frequent urination, aching pain in perineum area and rectal issues connected?

So for almost a year now, I've been misdiagnosed as having a prostate infection, prostatitis, interstitial cystitis, etc. but none of that seems to be the real issue.

All because I have frequent urination issues. There's no bladder pain, ejaculatory pain, etc. except sometimes after masturbation, I get aching in my prostate area. There's no blood in urine, there is sometimes retention when I have to go but not much.

I'm 24 years old and have too much I want to do in my life for this condition to continue forever.

I've been through Bactrim, Oxybutynin, Keflex, Doxycycline, and Cipro and none of them have done a damn thing besides make me feel more miserable than I've already been.

When I went to the urologist, he said there's nothing more he can really do.

When he did a rectal exam however, I remember he said it shouldn't be that sensitive when I cried out in pain.

Recently, I decided to test something out on my own in regard to that. This is a bit embarrassing, but something I'm definitely going to make a doctor's appointment for.

In the shower a couple times now, I've tried anal stimulation when I masturbated, just to see what would happen or how it would affect me. Mind you, this is not something I typically do, but I wanted to see.

My rectum has NEVER been this sensitive and should definitely not work this way. It took about less than 10-15 seconds for me to ejaculate without even having my fingers ANYWHERE NEAR MY PROSTATE.

I didn't even insert them and move them around more than about 1/3 to a half-inch up my anus, and this happened. I didn't have a hand on my penis, and I wasn't fully hard. In fact, I was quite flaccid.

There was a slight pain and pressure that I felt from my anus and out my urethra, and the semen was yellowish and a bit chunky and only a couple drops came out.

And my rectum was extremely sensitive. I have NO idea how or why it happened like that, but I definitely don't think it's normal. I am gay, but I haven't ever put anything besides a finger into my anus and I'm even squeamish about that. I remember trying this a few years ago back when I didn't have this condition, and I was never that sensitive.

So is there anything else this might possibly be, considering I've already been down the route of possible infection and have come up with nothing?? The only things I've found which bother me are coffee and beer, which do murder on my bladder and make me have to go every 5 minutes.

The IC diet is something I'm currently trying, but I have doubts as to whether this is IC as opposed to something obviously connected to my anus and not just my urinary tract, bladder, or prostate.

It kinda scares me, and I've been this way for about 3 years now and all I want is some answers. Also, usually at night, I get painful sensations in my anus as if I have to poop, which I do. But the pain/intestinal feelings concern me, and I start to sweat from my butt.

I wish I knew how this is all connected but I don't. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
(female)

wwwgirl HB Userwwwgirl HB Userwwwgirl HB Userwwwgirl HB User
Re: Frequent urination, aching pain in perineum area and rectal issues connected?

Have you seen a gastroenterologist? They might do a colonoscopy to see if there is anything wrong with your colon.

Closed Thread