It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
(male)

Kauto The Star HB User
What is wrong with my bladder?

Hi, people this is my 1st post here, and the reason i joined is to see if anybody else has the same problem as myself.

I have an issue with my bladder that i cant get my head around, well i dont drink that much alcohol, but when i do it is a nightmare, but what i dont understand is i can drink a full pint and not have to go to the toilet, but its when im a bit into my 2nd i feel the urge, so i go, but i only go a small enough amount, about 5 mins later i get the urge again (even without drinking ive noticed) and it would be at least 5 times again, its like as if my bladder is refilling, so when i am on my 2nd and 3rd drink u can imagine the amount of times i am in and out, my freinds laugh at me because while ive hd to go say 8 times, they would only go the once!! its very annoying, especially if we are getting a taxi etc (i would not drink 30 mins b4 i left a pub for a taxi or bus etc) as last year i was on a golf trip and didnt allow my half hour b4 (were i would go about 3 to 4 times to completely empty) and i will never forget it, the stinging, sweating and just the awfull feeling of having to go, i had to get the bus to stop in the middle of a motorway, also sometimes when i need to go, ide notice that if there were people standing beside me i would not be able to go, i cant explain that, but ide still have the "bursting feeling"

i posted here to see if anyone has a simular problem, and if so what is the best treatment for it.

Thanks in advance

Kauto )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2011, 04:12 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
Re: What is wrong with my bladder?

The best treatment for your bladder would be to quit drinking, lol. I wish I could only cry about bladder problems when I had an occassional drink. I gave that up about a year ago, not to say that I'll never drink again, but it was too much havoc on my bladder. Alcohol causes mine to burn, frequency, and trouble urinating. The end result isn't worth drinking over. I also do not know anyone, who doesn't pee themselves to death after drinking, I don't have the parties, my son usually does when he's home from the military, hits that younger generation pretty bad too, so try not to feel bad about it. It's a very natural response to alcohol. Alcohol is a diuretic (like taking a box of water pills). It stimulates the body into losing more water than it collects. It does this by preventing the body's production of anti-diuretic hormone. All you can really do is quit drinking to stop it.

The following user gives a hug of support to neveragain444:
Kauto The Star (02-07-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to neveragain444 For This Useful Post:
Kauto The Star (01-26-2011)
Old 01-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
(male)

Kauto The Star HB User
Re: What is wrong with my bladder?

Thanks for the reply. its not what i wanted to hear lol!!!

Because i look at my freinds drinking the same amount as me but only go maybe 3 times during my 20. i might go to the urologist to see if there is a cure, if not then i really would have to consider giving up drink!!! would kill me

Closed Thread