It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
(female)

RedEclipse HB User
Horrible pain in lower back and green urine?

so last night i felt okay....laid down then suddenly my lower left side of my back started to have this severe dull pain. the pain got worse and worse, it is so dull and so painful right now i want to scream! everytime i move it hurts, when i sit still the dullness is just there lingering. no problems urinating until today. well, i burn when i DONT urinate and it feels like i have to go. when i do urinate it doesn't burn coming out but it does after i go. my urine looks like monster energy drink, like a bright greenish yellow. i havent been taking any meds that would make it this color and have been eating normally. also i feel upset to my stomach and its hard to eat. what could this be? i dont have insurance and i cant afford to go to urgent care...so all i can do is sit around until it either goes away or gets bad enough where i go to the ER. what does this sound like? just a normal bladder infection? kidney?? i have had one severe kidney infection before where i was hospitalized for a week but i was five months pregnant at the time and my temp was 103 and i had chills and was vomiting. so yeah any idea what this could be?? thanks

Old 03-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
(female)

fblvr HB Userfblvr HB User
Re: Horrible pain in lower back and green urine?

Your severe back pain makes me think it is a kidney infection. I also had a bad one years ago and was hospitalized for 1 week.

Why don't you try and ask the doctor here on this website? Hopefully it will save you some time and money and you will better know what the next steps might be.

Good luck and I do hope you feel better.

Last edited by moderator2; 03-08-2011 at 04:40 AM. Reason: please do not post commercial websites, please do not copy from websites

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread