It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
(male)

nathaneb HB User
Post vasectomy issues

Some background:

I had a vasectomy done at age twenty five. approximately five years later at age 30 or so I was masturbating and felt and intense pain in my testicles. After that incident I felt a great deal of pain when ejaculating. I could definitely feel pressure and pain. I also developed huge epidydimus on both testicles along with the "blue ball" type pain associated with that. After awhile the majority of pain subsided from both the ejaculations as well as the testicle pain although the enlarged epidydimus remained for some time. I currently do not have health ins and didn't at the time as well so I was reluctant to get it checked out and as things did improve from a pain standpoint I figured I was o.k. At some point the swelling had gone away but it may have been a long time as in a year or more. My testicles looked normal and were in no pain. Recently at age 34 I began getting concerned about a variety of low testosterone issues, weak erections, loss of morning erections and a decrease in libido. I am wondering if these complications of my vasectomy have damaged my testicles so they are not producing as much test. I recently began to take some steps to naturally improve my testosterone with certain supplements heavy weight training etc. Soon after working on improving test levels my right testicle has gotten the swollen epidydimus. I am worried that I had increased my test which increased sperm production and has caused a recurance of this conjestive epidydimus. Perhaps my left testicle was damaged enough from the last time that it is not producing much sperm or test and thats why only the right is involved this time. I am worried about further damaging my testicles and causing more testosterone problems. I most likely cannot afford a reversal at this time but would jump at the chance for one. Any advice or knowledge about this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
(male)

nathaneb HB User
Re: Post vasectomy issues

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread