It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
(female)

kareval HB User
Urethroplasty

I need to have urethroplasty surgery and would like to connect with other females that have had this surgery. I have had a urethral stricture for many years, in and out of urinary retention, and now the second episode with acute renal failure. My doctor is suggesting this operation. I'm really anxious to talk to others that have gone thru this. Thanks you for any input...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
(female)

kareval HB User
Re: Urethroplasty

Thanks for posting. I hope you are still doing well. Sounds like you are very lucky to have found the right doctor. My uro moved from Florida to Tennessee, and recommended Vanderbilt University (Dr. Roger Dmochowski)...I have not made any arrangements yet..I will finally go on Medicare in June, and decided to wait until then to have my surgery. I visit my sister in Boone every summer, and will look into your doctor in Chapel Hill....She sounds great...I'm so happy that you are doing well, and so pleased with the outcome. Please keep me posted as to your continued healing and recovery.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply