It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
(male)

sdw10 HB User
Pain and cloudiness at end or urinating. Held too long?

Yesterday I was at my Girlfriends house, and I have this weird phobia of peeing in unfamiliar places. Im slowly getting over it but I held off urinating for WAY too long yesterday. I eventually couldnt take it and went. I was peeing so long that I really didnt completely finish. I could tell there was some left. So I left a couple hours later and went home. When I went before bed, at the end of it, it started to be a little uncomfortable almost painful. I noticed it was really cloudy and white and it looked like possibly some pus like substance had come out. We had fooled around a little but did not have sex. So I at first i thought it was related to that. maybe some semen had come out with precum and got in the track somehow or something. but today I urinated and it was fine again until the end. if I keep trying, and pushing. Itll hurt again and I can see the white cloudy stuff come out again.

Did I damage something holding it in too long? is there something I can do outside of going to a doctor? If I have sex is this going to have any effect when I ejaculate?

thanks for any help. I cant afford going to the doctor and am terrified of them anyways, so anything I can do that might help would be great.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
(female)

myria579 HB User
Re: Pain and cloudiness at end or urinating. Held too long?

Hi,

I know that when you hold in your urine too long, it may cause urinary tract infections. It is most commun in women but it may happen to men as well. You need to get antibiotics from a doctor as soon as possible. They will take a urine sample and get it tested to see what type of infection you have and they will give you the right antibiotic to cure it. When it hurts or burn while urinating, if it is cloudy and there is puss coming out, it is because of an UTI. It may be an STD as well, like chlamedia or Gonorhea. If you had unprotected sex and have these symptoms you should go get tested ASAP.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
(female)

myria579 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdw10 View Post
Yesterday I was at my Girlfriends house, and I have this weird phobia of peeing in unfamiliar places. Im slowly getting over it but I held off urinating for WAY too long yesterday. I eventually couldnt take it and went. I was peeing so long that I really didnt completely finish. I could tell there was some left. So I left a couple hours later and went home. When I went before bed, at the end of it, it started to be a little uncomfortable almost painful. I noticed it was really cloudy and white and it looked like possibly some pus like substance had come out. We had fooled around a little but did not have sex. So I at first i thought it was related to that. maybe some semen had come out with precum and got in the track somehow or something. but today I urinated and it was fine again until the end. if I keep trying, and pushing. Itll hurt again and I can see the white cloudy stuff come out again.

Did I damage something holding it in too long? is there something I can do outside of going to a doctor? If I have sex is this going to have any effect when I ejaculate?

If anything, go to a pharmacy and ask what you can do. But you should get tested ASAP.

thanks for any help. I cant afford going to the doctor and am terrified of them anyways, so anything I can do that might help would be great.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
(female)

myria579 HB User

When holding in your urine it may cause a urinary tract infection. UTI's are most commun in woman but can happen to men as well. The most commun symptoms is pain and burning while urinating, lower abdominal pain, the feeling that you have to urinate more often and there can be pus and blood traces in urine. You need to go see a doctor to get antibiotics to cure it. They will take a urine sample and test it to know what bacteria you have. Consider that you can also have an STD if you had unprotected sex. It may be chlamydia or gonorrhea. This two STD's have simular symtoms.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
(female)

beccablob HB Userbeccablob HB Userbeccablob HB Userbeccablob HB Userbeccablob HB User

Hi, there...

To me, that sounds like an urinary tract infection. Cloudy urine and pain when peeing, is usually a good indication that there is something wrong. The worst thing you can do is hold off urinating. Drink plenty of water, avoid acidic foods and drinks and get yourself to a doctor. They will ask you to give a urine sample, you pee in a container, and they will then test using a strip of litmus type paper, for blood in your urine and infection. Once infection has been proved, you will be given a course of antibiotics, which you MUST finish, even of you are feeling better.

I would get to a doc as soon as possible, if I were you, because if left untreated, the infection could spread to your kidneys, which is excruciating..believe me.

Good luck with everything.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:57 AM   #6
(female)

beccablob HB Userbeccablob HB Userbeccablob HB Userbeccablob HB Userbeccablob HB User

I don't want to alarm you but, if you don't get some medical assistance, you may well end up feeling very sore and uncomfortable. Is there not a clinic you can go to, or a community health centre you can attend? Seriously, you can't muck about with urinary complaints..they can turn really ugly. I have suffered from them for years and know how painful they can be...

There is a product called Ural, which is a powder you mix with water and drink, which lowers the acidity of your pee, but if you have an infection, it will not get rid of it. Only antibiotics will do that.

Failing everything, do you have someone you could ask for a little from, to pay for a docs visit?

Reply Reply