It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
(male)

Quiksilver21 HB User
Cloudy urine on and off

Alrighty then, so.... for about 4 months I've had cloudy urine on and off. Sometimes it happens for two urination's straight or almost all of them, but never every one of the day. Sometimes it'll be like once a day; mostly towards the end of the night like 3am (doesn't wake me up I'm already up) or in the morning which is normal. I can go days without cloudy urine, and then poof, there it is!
I went to the hospital for an unrelated matter; i.e. chest pain and abdominal discomfort. I'm 21 so they laughed at my worry of a heart problem. (Supposedly I have Costocondritis and was constipated) The blood test were normal, same as the x-ray, but urinalysis show elevated white blood cells. So I got Bactrum or Bactrim for a possible UTI. A weeks supply 2x daily,which didn't help the cloudiness.
I'm going to stop going on and just list what I'm feeling.

1)Some lower ab discomfort- Sometimes when I empty my bladder, like i can feel my pee leaving my Urinary system on both sides, and is never unbearable,just a dull pain.
2)One time at school I felt something ***** the wall of my urethra and exit while peeing, and hasn't happened since. Almost like a kidney stone darting into the side of it, leaving me feeling a "dribly" for an hour (I've never had a stone, so I don't know)
3)I had frequent urination, as well as the constant urge to urinate for a week, two weeks ago (has since stopped), but I'm not sure if that was do to my drinking of a lot of fluids because it stops the headaches from dehydration I feel since I started Adderall a month ago.
4)Cloudy urine (ongoing)- never constant or lasting more than two days, before stopping for a day or two, maybe a week and then coming back. I eat crap food and take supplements, multi-vitamin(also a possible cause), and I don't drink milk.
5)My urine is never bloody, just cloudy, and maybe a little smelly.(UTI Sign)
6)Some pain in my left lower pelvic region and sometimes in my right, like where my leg meets my hip; Bloaty, nawing, slight pain (what I felt when I went to the hospital for chest pains) and was given 1 week of bactrim and told I was constipated from the antacids.

That's about it. I think

I'm just looking for some professional advice for what this might be.
--- does a UTI make you have constant cloudy urine or is it intermittent?
---should a weeks cycle of bactrim cleared a UTI up?

Thanks to all!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply