It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
(male)

adamsapple HB User
White snow flakes in urine, slow urination, some lower and upper back discomfort.

I am a male 47 and have had 2 UTIs this year, one in the spring and one at the end of November. The last UTI I was on Cipro for 7 days and had some blood in my urine, White particals or stringy pieces with even thinner strings on them, like tenticles, and red fleshy peices. I have some lower and mid back discomfort (not muscles) and urination is slow + I donot see as much less urine than I drink sometimes and this is when I am not eating.

I got blood work/urine analasis work done and was diagnosed with a bacterial infection by the emerg doctor and he dimissed the flakes as part of the infection. An ultrasound was also done of the bladder and the kidneys + a cystoscipy and all showed up normal. They checked my prostate with their fingers (both the emerg doctor and the uroligist and said it is normal. Right after the final cipro pill I felt like the infection was better but not gone, so I stated drinking cranberry juice and if felt like it flushed it out and I felt better for about a day.

Right after the above episode (ending November 20th), I started to have vision problems (even felt like the right side of my eye went knumb for a few days), trouble breathing, trouble peeing sometimes and generally felling bad. I even had an episode one night when my feet and hands went completly knumb and I felt like falling over. I can not focus or even function normally + another thing that I did not mention because I thought it did not have any thing to do with this, is I developed tendonitis/bursitis in my hip after the last session. I get sudden pain in my hip and oddly enough when lying down or sitting. The above doctor that is perscribing more Cipro is the same doctor that diagnosed the Tendonitis. When I asked her if any of my breathing, strange chest pains, perpheral eye problems and tendont problems where related to the Cipro, she dismissed it. Yet these are all classic signs of another poison drug that should not be given to humans, or anything for that matter.

So to today, I still have snow flakes in my urine, slow urination (have had that for years) some lower back and upper back dicomfort. Since the last episode I have been to the docotor for a CT scan The CT scan showed some prostatic calsification and the kidney blood tests are showing up normal in all catigories and protien is not leaking into the urine. The doctor did not disscuss the white flakes in my urine but dismissed that they are protien. The blood tests also found that a bacteria is still in my urine. There is also trace amounts of blood in the urine even though not visible at this time. She thinks that it is Prostitis and is sending me to a Uroligist.

Does anybody have an idea what these flakes are and were they are coming from or what is wrong in general.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply