It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
(male)

mgk501 HB User
Seriously stumped as to what this could be

About 2 weeks ago I was experiencing Chlamydia like symptoms. Burning/stinging during and after urination, clear and cloudy discharge, and a tickling/itching sensation near the tip of my penis. I went in for an exam last Tuesday. They took a urine sample, blood sample, and did a swab test. They gave me a one time, 1000mg dose of Azithromycin to take as a precautionary measure. They called me back today with my test results and said my tests came back negative for Chlamydia.

Today marks six days since I took the antibiotics and I still have some symptoms. The symptoms HAVE gotten better and are usually ONLY in the morning, but they are still present. When I wake up in the morning, I usually check for discharge by lightly squeezing my penis. When I do this in the morning after waking up, a cloudy colored discharge comes out. Less and less has come out since I started the antibiotics, but I'm six days into a seven day regimen and it's still there. There is still SLIGHT burning when I urinate, but it has gotten better and goes away during the day.

After I ejaculate, the tickling sensation comes back, and usually lasts for about 20 minutes. During this time, if I squeeze my penis like I do in the morning, a clear liquid will come out. Anytime I google these symptoms, the only thing I get is discussion about Chlamydia, but my tests said I didn't have that. I did have kidney stone like symptoms last summer (extreme pain, red blood cells in urine etc) but no stone appeared visible on my MRI. We never strained my urine, so we were unsure if any stone ever passed. If the stone in fact did not successfully pass, could it be causing these symptoms? What else could cause this??? I'm honestly very confused.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply